**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost any good without Antman or Wasp ??

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
Does Ghost need synergy to be great at all or she can do good without synergies ??

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Without synergies, she's still a top 2 champ. It is probably under that condition that I'd put Quake ahead of her, but with synergies, it's ghost at the top, imo.

Agree with the first part, hard disagree with the second. I think I'll just settle for an lol.
    But it's true.
    But it's just so false.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Without synergies, she's still a top 2 champ. It is probably under that condition that I'd put Quake ahead of her, but with synergies, it's ghost at the top, imo.

Agree with the first part, hard disagree with the second. I think I'll just settle for an lol.
    But it's true.
    But it's just so false.
    But it's not not true
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    But it's just so false.
    But it's not not true
    That statement is also false.

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    Quake is better than ghost and it’s not close. I have both. Although ghost is better than every other champ other than Quake and that isn’t close either
    My manz is spittin' straight fax.

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    Quake is better than ghost and it’s not close. I have both. Although ghost is better than every other champ other than Quake and that isn’t close either
    Well yeah, I have both too as rank 5 5*s, and it IS close between them, and quite a toss up at that.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    Well yeah, I have both too as rank 5 5*s, and it IS close between them, and quite a toss up at that.
    This is a falsehood. Quake counters much, much more. It is not close.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    And you have both ranked up, right?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    No. It’s not. Come back and tell me that after Act 6 100%. Then I’ll take you seriously
    You just had to bring out the trump card, didn't you? 😐
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    And you have both ranked up, right?
    Don't need Ghost. Cause I have the best champ in the game at R5.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    No. It’s not. Come back and tell me that after Act 6 100%. Then I’ll take you seriously
    You just had to bring out the **** card, didn't you? 😐
    Well it’s the most difficult and roster stressing content in the game. I didn’t have Quake for act 6 100%. I had ghost all the way through it. And almost every path I had a moment where I went “I wish I had a 5* Quake”.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.
    Well it’s the most difficult and roster stressing content in the game. I didn’t have Quake for act 6 100%. I had ghost all the way through it. And almost every path I had a moment where I went “I wish I had a 5* Quake”.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why that word got censored honestly.

But nevertheless, I'll just combine them and run through the content, problem solved.
    Ghost's abilites do not beat 100% AAR with almost 100% uptime and no contact with the opponent whatsoever. It just doesn't. That's fact.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.

But nevertheless, I'll just combine them and run through the content, problem solved.
    Oh absolutely. Between them they counter 95% of things. All you’re really missing is power control and nullify. Can even get around that in some scenarios
    Etjama said:

Ghost's abilites do not beat 100% AAR with almost 100% uptime and no contact with the opponent whatsoever. It just doesn't. That's fact.

Quake's abilities do not beat situations where you actually have to hit the opponent, coupled with an insanely easily adjustable playstyle with debuff shrug off and evade counter with 100% uptime. That's fact.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

But it's true.

Oh absolutely. Between them they counter 95% of things. All you’re really missing is power control and nullify. Can even get around that in some scenarios
    Yeah, I've got those fronts covered as well.

The only type of power control I feel I'm missing is doc ock type power control in environments where the opponent has unfair passive power gain.
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Quake's abilities do not beat situations where you actually have to hit the opponent, coupled with an insanely easily adjustable playstyle with debuff shrug off and evade counter with 100% uptime. That's fact.
    Except, you know, they do.

Most situations outside of the ‘aggression’ nodes it is beneficial to not hit the opponent as pretty much every defensive node and ability activates as a result of hitting the opponent

Quake shuts down a lot of those debuffs being placed in the first place. See Morningstar, Biohazard, freezer burn, etc, etc

Quake doesn’t give a **** about evade since she doesn’t hit the opponent. Refer to my earlier point about most defensive nodes and abilities triggering as a result of hits
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Without Antman: YES DEFINITELY.
    Without Wasp: YES.
    Without hood: Yes.

Yeah this sums it up nicely haha. Hood synergy adds a whole new layer to her, wasp is generally unneeded but can be useful when you have a fight where you need to be launching sp2s quickly, and antman is some more damage