**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think requirements for thronebreaker are fair?

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
I'm just curious to see how many people do vs how many people don't. Votes are anonymous btw!

Do you think requirements for thronebreaker are fair? 363 votes

Yes
52% 189 votes
No
47% 174 votes

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes. It’s generous when you take into consideration all the info Kabam Miike has given about the title. That it wasn’t supposed to be given until sometime in Book 2, that the original thought was more restricting, etc. Just be happy they allowed it to even be as accessible as it is now.
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    No.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    they are unfair bcz they should have been 100% act6 instead of one pass and a r3
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    They should be higher
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    IMO the requirements to obtain Thronebreaker are more than fair..if anything I feel it should've been more difficult to obtain.
    Thats coming from a cav player that is act 6 completion away from that 25% T5cc selector which will give me a full science cat.
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    They're not fair as I've completed act 6 and as I'm a F2P
    I haven't used money so o don't have r3
    And i don't think I'm gonna have one any sooner
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

I vouch for 'form a t5cc' instead. Same difference imo

This would be so much better
  • Options
    beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    No, the r3 requirement is just too much considering that for me t5cc is almost impossible to get. Only way to get a r3 within a year is Abyss and with my skill level i'll need about 24k units for that (12k atm)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    The r3 requirement is completely fair. As many people have said, this title is for the people have multiple r3's and are able to form t5cc fairly regularly. Not for those that have barely scrapped past act 6. It is to promote roster progression.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I've woken up to find the the poll has racked up 11 disagrees. Quite funny considering what the results are looking like rn.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I don't clearly remeber what was the requirements.
    But on top of my head i think it was
    100% act 6
    Initial abyss run
    1 6 star rank 3

I would have loved it, if they removed 100% act 6 & 1 initial abyss run and replace it with
    Initial 1 time act 6 run
    100% minimum 2 variant

Don't mind that 6 star rank 3. Lol but that's just me looking out for chilled experience.
    :p

Ah well m sure top players had their fun with thronebreaker. Peace.

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The requirements are fine, doing what they’re doing where they intentionally lower what’s available to cav players to make it harder for those that are right at the cusp, not so much.
    Also making the unit deals extra bad for cav and TB is just as bad a decision.