**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to go for uncollected

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Oh,hi guys if any uncollected,cav,thronebreaker
Please tell me ur suggestions
I wanna b come UC
I had completed until 5.1.5(5.1.6 dark angel can't able to defeat)
With team of 4*max(silver,havok,quake)5* R3(doom, gwenpool awaken)
In my 4*s everyone one is awaken
I had seen youtubers like seatin,lagacy,briangrant(especially lagacy)
They came UC quickly
I can't defeat them as soon as possible
Please give ur suggestions that are understandable (one-one tips for each quests)
I'm requesting you for ur valuable suggestions which will make me uncollected.
Give ur tips please😊
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    You don’t need to become UC as fast as them. As for their speed, it’s because they’ve played this game for so long and are incredibly skilled.
    Get Uncollected at your own pace
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Go into the quest and scout the nodes and plan for the one that fits you best. Have at least 1k units for the collector, you may need less as this was the amount years ago when I made my first run.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Go into the quest and scout the nodes and plan for the one that fits you best. Have at least 1k units for the collector, you may need less as this was the amount years ago when I made my first run.

1k? I did it with about 300 and 3-4 saved 40% plus a team 40% from the calendar.
  • ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    My team consists of 4*max Doctor Doom, 4*R3 Longshot, Nick and Corvus and 5*R4 Omega Red Unawakened and I am on 5.1.3 so u have a better team than me, so absolutely u can do it. For Dark Angel i would suggest take the quake path with buff.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I used Omega Red, Killmonger, I.W Cap, Venom the Duck and Claire to be UC. All awakened 5* rank 4 champs. Claire wasn’t awakened.

I also used a boat load of boosts, potions and revives that I hoarded.

Take your time and don’t rush it. Scope the paths and take the champs you feel are best suited for the task.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited November 2020

My team consists of 4*max Doctor Doom, 4*R3 Longshot, Nick and Corvus and 5*R4 Omega Red Unawakened and I am on 5.1.3 so u have a better team than me, so absolutely u can do it. For Dark Angel i would suggest take the quake path with buff.

Yeah I gone through that way still i can't defeat
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    For Brute Force, I recommend any champ that has unblockable abilities. That way if you feel the opponent is passive you can break through his/her block instantly.

-NF

SP1:
    -Hulkbuster
    -Doctor Doom
    -IMIW
    -Ghost (+ Wasp)
    -Carnage
    -Mr Fantastic

SP2:
    -Colossus
    (Namor only with IMP. REX)

edited November 2020
    RaviDavi said:

For Brute Force, I recommend any champ that has unblockable abilities. That way if you feel the opponent is passive you can break through his/her block instantly.

-NF

SP1:
    -Hulkbuster
    -Doctor Doom
    -IMIW
    -Ghost (+ Wasp)
    -Carnage
    -Mr Fantastic

SP2:
    -Colossus
    (Namor only with IMP. REX)

I'm not having nick,hulkbuster IMIW,I'm having ghost of R3 not wasp,having 2*cranage,not even 2*fantastic,r1 Colossus,3*r1 namor
    But I'm having sealth Spidey r4, octopus 5*r2,5*r2 dorammamu
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Well Havok can be unblockable too if you stack up passive prowess so there you go.
    Havok's sp3 will burst out
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

bruh u have a rank 4 5* i'm uncollected and am halfway through 5.3 and i don't even have a rank 4 5*
    I'm seeing some summoners are in lvl41 became uncollected, that's why I'm asking
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    where are you as of now, @Barani7da ??
    Are you still in the dark angel quest?
    edited December 2020
    if yes, im not sure, but there is a path which has gamora, jane, war machine, gambit etc. Thats the path i took and i didn't feel much of a difficulty.
    Furthermore, if you could quake excellently, nothing can stop you in my opinion except 5.2.4 [ buffet].
    even collector would be easy for you if you could quake in a good manner.

if yes, im not sure, but there is a path which has gamora, jane, war machine, gambit etc. Thats the path i took and i didn't feel much of a difficulty.

It feels too much champs to win
    On quake path including archangel 10 champs
    Also I'm having the champs what I tell
    Yeah I know to use quake
    that path is easy buddy
    Okay I will try that path
    good luck, I'll soon try to make a detailed explanation for your way to uncollected!

good luck, I'll soon try to make a detailed explanation for your way to uncollected!

Thank you
    have you finished that quest??
    No