**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“John Mulaney's Champion Challenge,"

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

Yes, because I Tooottallly need another 2* for when I finally get around to beating Variant 4. The John Mulaney thing looks good though.

Honestly, I doubt he is gonna be that good since Kabam gave us the lesser of the new champs for the last couple of months. I. E. Ihulk, and Red Goblin.

He's the only Champion of this month.
    Question, last year we only had one. And again now this year. Is there a reason December is now only getting one a month when for 4 years we got 2?
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Buttehrs might be a normal thing on going as last year only got Silver Surfer. This might be the same next year who knows.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Yes, because I Tooottallly need another 2* for when I finally get around to beating Variant 4. The John Mulaney thing looks good though.

Honestly, I doubt he is gonna be that good since Kabam gave us the lesser of the new champs for the last couple of months. I. E. Ihulk, and Red Goblin.

Question, last year we only had one. And again now this year. Is there a reason December is now only getting one a month when for 4 years we got 2?
    It might be because they replace the featured arenas with year specific crystal arenas and they dont have enough time to do that and two new champs
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★

About time

Early June
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Couple posts above you were sad about not being able to surprise. Well you just dropped a big one, if that makes you happier