**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the better skill champion?

Hey Ya’ll! I am lucky enough to have both of these phenomenal champs awakened as 5 stars and I can really see the power that they can bring to questing. They both have their strong suits and both have the capability to conquer a lot of content in this game. I would like to hear your opinions and I think both of these champions are well designed and have prominent positions in the game!

Who is the better skill champion? 30 votes

Aegon
20%
Wmbly62Hammerbro_64Ben_15455MCOC_2020AouxWouxCanucks37 6 votes
Nick Fury
80%
TeddersTheHoodedDormammuMeebletonKill_GreyBranu0727Pancake_FaceStarkyToneBonzodavidNockoOctoberstackOmedennC_Trooper88Prakhar_82KAYDAYTBigSSaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcWill3808Yodabolt21[Deleted User] 24 votes

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    You'll rank both to r5. So prioritize what's next for you.

If it's Act 5 - 6.2, Variants and Alliance War...go with Fury.

If LoL, AoL and Act 6.3/6.4 is next it starts to favor Aegon. Not to say that Fury isn't useful for in those areas, he definitely is, but it's where Aegon really starts to shine.

Enjoy OP, both are game changers!
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    I would say NF he comes with massive bleed, Purify on heavy and a free second life incase you mess up and in his second phase he comes with 1: infinite unblockable 2: evade counter 3: massive damage. 4: stun immunity He also comes with arguably the best synergys in the game.And of course many other things that makes him SUPER GOOD
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    I’ve brought my r5 Ægon in probably every quest in my 6.3-4 runs. Don’t forget he can dish out massive damage by just hitting on the opponents block (a power mitigation tactic), not to mention having the best tenacity in the game after the first fight.

I have NF duped as well, and I love playing him, but there are so many instances where the tiny health pool can be the end of you. He’s great don’t get me wrong, but I’ve enjoyed Ægon more than I have NF.
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Nick Fury
    Nick Fury for sure. He's honestly game changing and has even been my best option against Mutant champs in certain situations! That second life with the Fury can help you clear so so much content and his synergy if you run #Hero champs is awesome.