Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Arsoz said:

Gardener said:

Arsoz said:

Gardener said:

Arsoz said:

Greekhit said:

Because it’s the first tricky node new players come against.
    Till a new player reaches 5.2.4 he haven’t encountered any seriously challenging node.
    That’s the welcome to a whole new level of difficulty at the game.

A new player gets a pass but people with rank 4s and 6 stars should definitely be able to beat the chapter
    u mean with 5*s and 6*s because im pretty sure we all had 4*s when we versed the chapter
    Rank 4s as in rank4 5 stars
    AH okay i see people with rank 4 5*s and there not at 5.2 i don't even have a rank 4 5* and i'm halfway into 5.3
    Im in 5.4 mephisto with a rank 4 ghost thats not even fully leveled up lol
    Oops, thought you were a very endgamer every time I stumble upon your comments. The way you talk ... just ...
    hes not your average endgamer thats for sure. he made a game account to speedrun the game abyss% and got i think 7th wr. he did it so fast because he was able to use 5* that he got from act 5 as well as a ton of skill/units
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Do you want a star on your palm?
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    People find this hard because it throws off your gameplay and can easily catch you off guard without a counter and if your not far into the game you won't find it too difficult.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    My first encounter with “lines in the sand” I was using an R4 4* Electra. It went badly. Worse was when I first tried that god awful caltrops lane.