**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act 6 completion roster?

Agdan99Agdan99 Posts: 27
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

for those who did it, i wondered if my roster was good enough to attempt act 6 completion. I've completed up to 6.2 and explored act 5. So I have chapters 3 and 4 left and I'd say i have pretty good skill. So for the tough fights in these chapters, am i missing vital pieces? If I am, who should i pursue? Thx!
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• I think you’re good. With the champion. Solos to the grandmaster are possible. Just make sure to use like cage for synergy. And you’re a Quaker so you’re fine
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    You’re definitely good
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    You have r5 Quake, you’re good. She’s a cheat as long as you can use her well. I’m pretty Kabam regrets designing her that way. Then again, she’s not for everyone. So I guess that balances it.
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    You'll need a counter for the Medusa in 6.3.1, and there might be others that you don't have counters for. You're not ready quite yet, but almost there
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorry bro, you're gonna get nuked by 6.3.1 Medusa and 6.3.6 beardo (unless you have Heimdall).
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Act 6.3 beardo might be a pain, you might need to spend some units or revives on him.
    For Medusa (6.1),squirrel girl might work but I'm not sure since I don't have her. But from what I've seen she deals big amounts of bleed damage, which you need to have against medusa
  • Agdan99Agdan99 Posts: 27
    thx guys will wait to pull a few other champs then