**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Skill champion is the best? (Edited)

CGR2020CGR2020 Posts: 1,660 ★★★

Which Skill champion is the best? (Edited) 140 votes

Aegon
25%
XxicylovexXR_D_JrBpn8885516wegnerkMhd20034BrokenTaZ_4178mikeimp123DannyB01AleorDr_Z01dbergDarth_Saint-sixate-OGAvengerKRANꓘgp87TRONG94Greekhittio_espectroUvogin 35 votes
Nick Fury
55%
danielmathWolverDominatorRaganatorFabiusBRcAncAmOAlex13369nameplasDarkrider05Osfan8RyGokuWarlord5386BeerswooAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoWRIRTBuchanan24Denzel116MaxGamingRockypantherxTopCat87 78 votes
Hit-Monkey
1%
TheInfintyCGR2020 2 votes
DD (Hell's Kitchen)
3%
FrostyNickelAomine_Daiki10TheMailmannVp14Barani7da 5 votes
KillMonger
0%
JDubs 1 vote
Blade
1%
SazedHelpyy 2 votes
Black Widow (Deadly Origin)
2%
Texas_11DarkEternityddom 3 votes
Mole Man
1%
Spity68Mattstafari 2 votes
Falcon
0%
Other (list below)
8%
DrZolaPlayer1994Heheheh7777ThatGuyYouSaw235ZombieZedddoctorbIamant1Killswitch01MasterpuffSpideyFunkoFaseeh[Deleted User] 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Other (list below)
    Forgot Ronin again.🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Black Widow (Deadly Origin)
    Don't think she's the best, she's just my favorite in the skill class (and game) currently
  • Options
    Other (list below)
    CGR2020 said:

Forgot Ronin again.🤦‍♂️

Sorry, but I can only list 10 options maximum. It's how these polls work.
    Yeah but you included Blade, Falcon, Mole man, DD Netflix, who we haven’t even seen any gameplay of since he isn’t out.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Other (list below)
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Faseeh said:

So you put mole man but not elsa?

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!

I could only list 10 options maximum, plus Mole Man can purify de-buffs, cause some insane bleed, and goes critical/unblockable Sp.2 during frenzy.
    And has the same Block prof as cull obsidian and has bad crits.
    Did you know that when Mole Man's health gets lower, he gets the chance to resist unblockable strikes?
    Yes
    I stand schooled. Period. Lol.
    And Elsa has the evade parry, good crit damage, decent block prof, and is just straight up better than Mole Man?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Other (list below)
    The answer would be “it depends.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Other (list below)
    Faseeh said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Faseeh said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!

I could only list 10 options maximum, plus Mole Man can purify de-buffs, cause some insane bleed, and goes critical/unblockable Sp.2 during frenzy.
    Did you know that when Mole Man's health gets lower, he gets the chance to resist unblockable strikes?
    Elsa still better imo with her nice energy dmg and crits. Plus no champ immune to busted in game rn
    Diamond form emma is laughing.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Other (list below)
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Faseeh said:

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!

Yes
    I stand schooled. Period. Lol.
    And Elsa has the evade parry, good crit damage, decent block prof, and is just straight up better than Mole Man?
    Does she hit harder than Hit-Monkey? Guaranteed medium hits, unblockable Sp.1, helpful synergies, all critical hits for Sp.2 right after finishing an attack, bleed/disoriented, and Sp.3 swag. Cha Cha real smooth lol.
    She hits harder than Mole Man
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    DD (Hell's Kitchen)
    If nick is awaken he is number one
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Other (list below)
    Faseeh said:

DrZola said:

The answer would be “it depends.”

Dr. Zola

Never heard of that champ,dude :/
    I like that.

If you are shooting for content with long fights and long paths with ramp-up opportunities and no requirements for immunities, Aegon is probably your man.

If you need silly DoT and face no real bleed immunes, I’d tend to pick Fury.

If you’re still working on Act 5 which has tons of villain bosses, Blade can be terrific with synergies.

If you just want fun, crazy damage and sustainability isn’t a massive concern, I’ve seen wicked clips of Hit-Monkey wrecking things.

If you’ve got a high-ranked Void you can pair with KM (and need to tank specials), then I still think KM is a very useful Skill.

So...it depends.

Dr. Zola