**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd Abyss Path

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
Which path is considered 2nd easiest and suggestions for teams.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Man, this is what you get for posting in strategy and tips.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Man, this is what you get for posting in strategy and tips.

YA @Demonzfyre u can post it in general discussion you'll get more feedback from there
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode lol I guess. It's the right category. Guess people don't look at the forums in recent discussions like I do.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@Thicco_Mode lol I guess. It's the right category. Guess people don't look at the forums in recent discussions like I do.

Yeah I usually just stick to general discussion. I used to go through strategy and tips but it gets to ya sometimes. I've noticed you get more traction on your discussion if you post during the morning in the US if you want to post your stuff in the right section but still get some help
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I always look at it in recent discussion thats how i found this 😁
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    What's the odd fight on path 2 where you need a counter different from the horsemen?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

What's the odd fight on path 2 where you need a counter different from the horsemen?

Don't know. That's what I'm trying to plan for.