**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s a cool synergy you would like to see added to the contest?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Their are many cool champs in the contest. What would be a nice extra piece of utility that could help them in the contest?

Example: Blade with (unknown - maybe Morbius if he won)

Activate danger sense during special attacks.

Example: Captain America (Infinity War) with (maybe Cap or Cap WW2 if they get buffed)

CAIW: SP2 is becomes a guaranteed critical hit.
Cap or Cap WW2: (unknown)

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Shameless plug for team synergies only available only with all team members as in the following examples:

Champions (BW, Iceman, Ghost Rider, Archangel, Hercules)

OG Defenders: (Doc, Surfer, Namor, OG Hulk)

Original Avengers: (AntMan, Wasp, Thor, Hulk, OGIM)

Dr. Zola
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Former years- Punisher 2099 synergy with Punisher
    Gains something idk I just like the name
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I wish Magneto and SW had a really cool synergy
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I wish Magneto and SW had a really cool synergy

Maybe they will whenever Quicksilver comes.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Red head synergy with Medusa and Elsa
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Symbiotes: VTD, venom, carnage, symbiote spidey.
    Symbiotes seeing each other drives them into a psychotic frenzy.
    Gain an indefinite +30% fury for each member of this synergy present.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Name: Try i dare you.

People affected: Moon Knight Synergy with Taskmaster

Moon Knight- Gains a permanent armor up for every time he gets hit (max limit 5)

Taskmaster- if Taskmaster misses a hit he has a 50% chance to give the opponent 1 conclusion

If the opponent has 5 concussions he has a 50% chance to get prowess or a fury (max limit 5)
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Void w/someone: Petrify debuff is replaced with Slow debuff
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Red Skull with the 3 Captain Americas

Red Skull: Well Time Blocks dont remove an armour up

CapIW: Well Time Blocks have a 15% chance to place an additional debuff from his signature ability

Cap OG +WW2: Well-Timed Blocks place an exhaustion and enervate debuff each lasting 7 seconds
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Hoping Omega Sentinel won the popular vote, she would have this synergy with OG Sentinel:

New and Improved:

OG Sentinel - Begin the fight with 50 analysis charges.

Omega Sentinel - Deals passive degen whenever a defender's immunity prevents a debuff from activating.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Some beyond god tier synergy between Platinumpool and Goldpool
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I would like a synergy between nf and stealthy, maybe something like
    nf: disorient lasts 2 seconds longer
    stealthy: increase combat power rate by 10% when web cartridges are empty
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Whale party: gain a 200% fury for the entire match.
    Fury potency is doubled if Platinumpool and Goldpool are 5* rank 5 Sig200 champions
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Ok, here's an actual good buff synergy between a whole TEAM.

The Guardians of the Galaxy - Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Drax, and Gamora (for this synergy to work they ALL have to be present on the team and because of this I'm gonna try to make some champs double as "different classed champs" so you can keep a good utility).

Star Lord - Star Lord enhances his Elemental Gun to aid the Guardians in their fight for the galaxy.

The Elemental Gun receives a few new debuffs that can be placed on the enemy, including; a 250% Petrify, 3 indefinite staggers that are only removed individually when they nullify, a 75% weakness, a slow debuff, and a short degeneration dealing some damage. Along with these new effects, whenever Star Lord would trigger an elemental effect he now triggers 2 along with a GUARANTEED EFFECT that he chooses before the fight.

Rocket Raccoon - Rocket Raccoon utilizes his animalistic and ferocious nature to tear apart the opponents defenses.

Remove Rocket's "armor stance system" or whatever he has and replace it with a new "Rabid Ravaging" system. Whenever Rocket dashes back and holds block for 1 second he begins to rotate between four different damage dealing stances that buff his different attacks. The four stances are; shrapnel cutting, pulverization, corrosion, and sharp claws. The first stance, shrapnel cutting, benefits all attacks uses by Rocket by giving him a 10% chance on all attacks to place a shrapnel bleed on opponents which detonate like Magneto's. Pulverization affects Rocket's Special 1 and 2 by giving him guaranteed crits on every hit of the special attack and "Pulverizing" the opponent. (Pulverize shatters the opponents armor and as you strike them they receive a burst of damage on every hit. Corrosion benefits Rocket's Special 2 and 3 by giving him a large fury on every hit of the special attack and placing an indefinite passive "Corroding" debuff that removes any armor up that is or would be on the opponent and replaces it with an armor break, capping out at 10 but still removing armor effects after 10 armor breaks are reached. The sharp claws stance buffs Rocket's heavy attack and gives him a short unstoppable when charging his heavy while also giving an attack rating and critical rating on his heavy attacks, along with a guaranteed shrapnel bleed on the heavy attack hits. (IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE - Rocket is pretty OP with this so to mitigate his power I have decided that any buff or debuff on either opponent that is SPECIFIC to a stance is automatically removed once the stance is changed. Shrapnel Cutting and Sharp Claws still work together so there is that I guess.)

Groot - Groot grows throughout the quest and getting stronger and aiding the other Guardians as the quest continues, while being very weak during the beginning.

(Preface: This will probably be impossible to implement and I don't even think I'll be able to describe it as much as I would like but I really think this synergy would be cool.) Groot begins the quest as Baby Groot and is able to do basically no damage and can not buff any of the Guardians at all. (It would be coolest if Groot's size could actually change in between quest fights but I understand if that is too much.) When the first fight is completed, EVEN WITHOUT USING HIM, Groot grows up to his next stage. The order of stages is like this, Baby Groot, Child Groot, Teen Groot, Adult Groot, Elder Groot. Groot personally receives a 50% buff potency and buff duration increase at each stage along with a 20% attack increase. (Time for the even bigger synopsis, btw this has already taken like 20 minutes, just goes to show how thankful we should be for champion designers. I'll write out the stuff for each individual age.)

Baby Groot: Groot is there to just look cute. (He's so cute! :smile:)

Child Groot: Groot begins to learn how to not push buttons and because of this can listen to the Guardians and their calls for assistance during battle. Everyone on the team gains a permanent passive precision buff that increases crit chance to a 50% chance to crit (sorry I don't know all the values and whatever...).

Teen Groot: Groot's teenage years are no more different to the moodiness that is present among all teens and because of this he can get very angry very quickly. Everyone on the team receives the previous buff(s) and now receives a large fury passive that has a chance to be applied on the team whenever a Guardian crits in a fight (THESE DON'T STACK).

Adult Groot: Groot has matured and has grown to be quite large, and with that size, has found that he can harness the nature around him to help him grow and stay strong. Everyone on the team receives a 25% chance to perfectly block the opponent as well as a 10% chance to heal back any damage taken from any single hit.

Elder Groot: Groot has grown to a level wholly with nature and can aid his teammates in his strongest form. All of Groot's previous buffs to his teammates are buffed. Groot's permanent passive precision guarantees crits on all attacks for the Guardians. The large fury passive is now permanently active during the fight receives a minor increase in terms of its potency. The Guardians now have a 50% perfect block chance and can dash back and hold block to receive 10% health in exchange for 10% of Groot's health.

After Groot's final stage ends he withers away and reverts back to his baby Groot form to repeat the cycle again. If Groot is ever killed he begins back at his Baby Groot stage. Any incinerates applied to Groot gain 500% potency.

Drax - As Drax continues to fight through the quest his rage and anger grows while also leaving him quite vulnerable.

Drax receives persistent "Anger" charges that accumulate in every fight eventually stacking to 1000 and resetting at 0. When Drax wins a fight he gains 100 Anger and for every special attack he adds 25 Anger to his charges. Anger charges increase base damage and bleed chance eventually resulting in him hitting extremely hard (think Corvus level of crits) as well as giving him Critical Bleeds once he hits 500 Anger. However, this Anger is incredibly strong and causes Drax to lose focus against who he is fighting. Every increment of 250 Anger that Drax gets results in him having a falter passive placed upon him for 20 seconds when he goes hit the opponent. Eventually, Drax's Anger takes control of him too much and once he hits 1000 Anger he will miss every attack. Drax's Anger will reset when he dies and will be lowered by 100 charges for every fight that is completed that he does not do.

Gamora - Gamora utilizes her training with the Guardians and with her father to aid herself during battle.

Gamora gains 80% debuff resistance and only suffers from the damage that the debuff may do. (She won't have reduced heal from poison or reduced block from incinerate.) As the fight continues, Gamora's buff duration increases by 200% over 45 seconds. Any armor break effect that is placed on Gamora instantly becomes an Armor repair effect that heals her for 5% and gives her a 50% to auto block any incoming attacks (This armor repair buff only lasts as long as the armor break would've lasted and can not stack. It will also take 45 seconds for the ability to trigger again.)

(Ok, now onto the BIG BOY synergy that I kinda thought in my head.) All Guardians are able to take advantage of the class masteries that are not their own (Star Lord can use his nullify and get Mystic Dispersion to get some power back. Hopefully with more class masteries in the future this could be better.) The Guardians will also NEVER receive class advantage or disadvantage in a fight. (This one is hard to explain but I mainly mean that they will not suffer from taking increased damage or will do less damage. They will still suffer from things like MODOK's abilities against certain classes and whatnot but they won't take increased damage or do increased damage because of their class type.) Once per fight, in a quest, the Guardians can fight together to defeat the tough foe. (This would be something like that thing Kabam showed us where Bishop was fighting with Gambit and one of them called the other to do a special and help them. This would function similarly and whenever you would use a special you would get help from another random Guardian and they would use their special and it would trigger or do something. I haven't really thought this out that much sorry lol. Also, the Special 3 would be changed and now it would be all the Guardians fighting at the same time.)

Ermmmmm, this is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I kinda just buffed the champs but the main thing is that I feel to unlock a big portion of the Guardians abilities they would all have to be on the same team. Maybe the synergy could be portioned of or whatever so that you don't have to ALWAYS run EVERY member but I just created it like this so that's how it is I guess. I would want them all to keep their original abilities as they do have some pretty good base stuff but this overhaul would be insane. Hope you enjoyed reading!

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Whale party: gain a 200% fury for the entire match.
    Fury potency is doubled if Platinumpool and Goldpool are 5* rank 5 Sig200 champions
    Fury potency is quadrupled if you have Thanos, Kang, or Weapon X on your team.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Loki + Dormammu + Doctor Strange ¨Magicians Of the Contest¨
    Loki: grants the ability to refresh his curse on a 5 hit combo when he finishes a combo with the opposite basic attack he used to finish his last combo with.

Dormammu: While Imbued gives Dormammu a 150% passive fury

Doctor Strange: Each time Doctor Strange finishes a cycle of one of his Vishanti Blessings, he gains a fury buff increasing damage by 25% up to a maximum of 400%
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I think one that would be cool would be something between black panther and hawkeye, titled "give it to me"

Or with CAIW: "we don't do that around here".
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Last Stand:
    Nick Fury with #Avengers

Nick Fury: Gains 7 extra tactical charges when starting the fight in his second phase (this number is not doubled by Fury’s fury)

#Avengers: Blocking hits has an 80% chance to grant a tactical charge. (Tactical charge effects carry on to all #avengers)
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    A ghost and iron man synergy
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Human Torch and Sunspot: Adding Fuel to the Fire
    HT: starts the fight in Nova Form and three Smolders
    Sunspot: gains an extra Solar Flare at the start of the fight
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I’d love to see Joseph added in a love interest synergy with Rogue (it’s complicated?) that boosts her damage.

Or maybe even a trilogy synergy with magneto or gambit as the third party.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Hulk is the strongest there is!

Hulk OG synergy with IM Hulk

Hulk: 300% fury length and 300% fury potency

IM Hulk: Rage stacks last for double their duration and 1/2 as much health is lost each rage attack.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    A tech champ that reduces the chance of in-game lag