**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4BC

Im almost desperate for getting t4bc. When i played expert proving ground i only get 1300shards. And to form 1 T4BC need 36000shards. Any suggestion guys?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Use Glory. It's a reasonable way to buy them. Depending on your Roster, you could Grind the Cat arena. It's 1.1 Mil for Basic. You also get Frags for completing the Monthly 100%.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    If you are logging in daily from 1st Sep, you should get 1 full T4BC tomorrow.

• Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    Use Glory. It's a reasonable way to buy them. Depending on your Roster, you could Grind the Cat arena. It's 1.1 Mil for Basic. You also get Frags for completing the Monthly 100%.

rarely get the glory from AW m AQ, or i should move to another alli? Lol.
    winterthur wrote: »
    If you are logging in daily from 1st Sep, you should get 1 full T4BC tomorrow.

yeahh, tomorrow will get 1. But need more than that.

Btw thx u for ur advice.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I think it is needed to work on monthly quest (Heroic and Master) and AQ concurrently.

There is also the T4BC arena.

If you are not getting Map Crystal and Glory, another alliance may meet your needs.

You should finish up Act 4 too.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Basic ally should get you at least 2 a month with Glory

Act 4 if you can will give you 12+ T4bs

Expert proving ground will get you 3000+ shards if you do all lanes, so that is 1/2 a T4b a month as well

Monthly quests up to Heroic give you 1 T4bs a month as well

T4B areana is on every 9 days I think. Its boring as hell but you can get the milestone of the 1 x T4b, so thats 3 a month as well

Daily proving ground, sell these and this will give you 1.5 T4bs a month as well

So thats 8 a month you should be able to get at least

Good luck matey

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    For an alliance that does AQ map 5x5 and with a decent prestige (somewhere between 4000 and 5000), you should rank up high enough for quite a good amount of glory and reach most of the good milestones. You will get enough glory to get 2 T4B from the store. Add 1 more from the rank rewards and that's 3. AQ runs 4 times a month so that's 12 T4B in one month.

T4B arena runs every 9 days, so it'll run 3 times in a month. So far that's 15 T4B in one month.

Add one more T4B from the monthly quest, that's 16.

We assume you will form 2 T4B, either through AQ crystals, monthly quest fragments, grinding the expert proving grounds every 2 days, etc.

That'll leave you with a grand total of 18 T4B in one month. It isn't too bad, but you just got to be really active and solely spend your glory on the T4B only.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Everything they said, and also if you beat the Collector, you will add some shards in the daily crystal. Basic t4 shards are the most common thing in that crystal, and you can expect to get a couple thousand shards a week. Not a ton, but it adds up.
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    wait till you need those t4 class cats. thats when the fight gets real.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    aiktow4u wrote: »

Actually, it's not just the people who have just gotten to the point of having to rank their 4* champs to 4 that are experiencing the problem.

Once you get to a certain point in the game, you could get more T4cc than T4B, resulting in a shortage of T4B.
  • Options
    I am far far away from having T4CC to rank up. Just curious that it is given in crystal so it need not be opened unless the RNG is giving T4CC which are not needed and it is those which could expires causing the need for T4BC?
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Also if you're around level 54,use your xp boosts and get to the next level, you should get at least 1 full t4basic. Takes time but it's worth it.
  • Options
    I think it is needed to work on monthly quest (Heroic and Master) and AQ concurrently.

If you are not getting Map Crystal and Glory, another alliance may meet your needs.

I could finish the heroic one, but the mastery was too hard for me.
    Maybe I will rethink to move to another alli.
    I'm still on act 4 chapter 1.

Expert proving ground will get you 3000+ shards if you do all lanes, so that is 1/2 a T4b a month as well

T4B areana is on every 9 days I think. Its boring as hell but you can get the milestone of the 1 x T4b, so thats 3 a month as well

Daily proving ground, sell these and this will give you 1.5 T4bs a month as well

Good luck matey

how many milestone to get t4BC in T4B arena?.
    Thx u bro.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    For an alliance that does AQ map 5x5 and with a decent prestige (somewhere between 4000 and 5000), you should rank up high enough for quite a good amount of glory and reach most of the good milestones. You will get enough glory to get 2 T4B from the store. Add 1 more from the rank rewards and that's 3. AQ runs 4 times a month so that's 12 T4B in one month.

T4B arena runs every 9 days, so it'll run 3 times in a month. So far that's 15 T4B in one month.

We assume you will form 2 T4B, either through AQ crystals, monthly quest fragments, grinding the expert proving grounds every 2 days, etc.

That'll leave you with a grand total of 18 T4B in one month. It isn't too bad, but you just got to be really active and solely spend your glory on the T4B only.

Thx u bro.
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    Everything they said, and also if you beat the Collector, you will add some shards in the daily crystal. Basic t4 shards are the most common thing in that crystal, and you can expect to get a couple thousand shards a week. Not a ton, but it adds up.

thx a lot bro.

need those things too, still in progress.Lol.

• Options
    F317 wrote: »

Good luck matey

Thx u bro.

Thx u bro.

thx a lot bro.

You need 1.1 Mil to get the Cat in the Arena. I have a formula for Streaking if you want, but I suspect you may not have the Roster. You can still Grind it out with patience. The Arena lasts 2 days. It's just a matter of Grinding over and over until you get the Cat. The more you progress, the easier these things become.
  • Options

Good luck matey

Thx u bro.

Thx u bro.

thx a lot bro.

You need 1.1 Mil to get the Cat in the Arena. I have a formula for Streaking if you want, but I suspect you may not have the Roster. You can still Grind it out with patience. The Arena lasts 2 days. It's just a matter of Grinding over and over until you get the Cat. The more you progress, the easier these things become.

the roster? Who are they?
  • Options

Good luck matey

Thx u bro.

Thx u bro.

thx a lot bro.

the roster? Who are they?

No one specific. You need enough Champs at different Levels to get a Streak going.