**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Elsa

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I just pulled a 6 star elsa as my 3rd 6 star. Is she any good?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    She is amazing.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Bruh, was ghost your first 6*?
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Gardener said:

Bruh, was ghost your first 6*?

yes she was. im still terrible at using her though
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    does she need the dupe?
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yes she’s good
    I have her r4 and used her a lot till I got other champs I like more

But she definitely has her uses
    I wanna r5 her eventually
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    She's just as good as the newly buffed daredevil. Take that however you wish 👍
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I take that as clickbait
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

She is better than the newly buffed daredevil.
    🙂
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    What they both have in common:

-evade counter
    -shrugging off non-damaging debuffs
    -similar rotation (sp3, sp2, sp2...)
    -similar damage output

What differs between them:

Elsa:- kinda suicide friendly, needs to land at least 9 hits (2 combos) before she can counter evade (not viable for debuff immune), can deal incinerate/coldsnap, free in every 11 seconds, heal block when bleeding against non-mutants.

Daredevil:- not suicide friendly, needs to land 16 hits (~2.5 combos) to counter evade and autoblock (viable for debuff immune), can deal bleed damage, combo manipulation, immune to passive effects when striking the opponent at max sig (bypass OR's death field type abilities, magik's limbo, korg, killmonger, electro, flare, do not go gentle?, backblast?)

With Synergies:

Elsa:- none of note

Daredevil:- phase through special attacks, 100% DAAR, viable for v2 (need mole man who is also viable and masacre)

Might be missing a few things here and there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Not necessary for the Dup.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Elsa is an amazing champ, I took mine to R3. If you dupe that Phoenix, she's another amazing champ for AQ due to her healing ability (also took her to R3).

Ghost absolutely one of the best champions in the game.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I don’t think the dupe is necessary, but I do feel that she benefits significantly from it. I thought it wasn’t a big deal , but wow the difference is night and day.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    She's really good. You're very lucky.
    Texas_11 said:

I don’t think the dupe is necessary, but I do feel that she benefits significantly from it. I thought it wasn’t a big deal , but wow the difference is night and day.
    Oh, for sure. I just mean she's easily useful without it.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

I found her damage is pretty average without it, but her utility is still fantastic and can still tackle a lot of content. Was a toss up between , BWDO, Elsa and ronin and she came out on top.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I found her damage is pretty average without it, but her utility is still fantastic and can still tackle a lot of content. Was a toss up between , BWDO, Elsa and ronin and she came out on top.
    If you keep your Busted up, she's bomb.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

does she need the dupe?

She’s fun. Especially with suicides on
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

If you keep your Busted up, she's bomb.
    Her damage mainly comes from stacking Busted. The ideal rotation is MLLLL your way to SP1 to get the indefinite precision buff, then do the same combo until up to SP2. But most of the time the opponent just melts even before you can get to SP2 via this method because of the burst damage from Busted plus the Incinerate.