**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I R4?

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've just gone uncollected and looking rank up some good 5* champs for the next content.

Who should I R4? 28 votes

Storm x (duped)
0%
Havok ( duped
3%
Monkey_22 1 vote
Hit monkey
25%
CyborgNinja135ZipioIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusTheInfintyMasaraksh1anaLysis_ 7 votes
BWDO
0%
Archangel
60%
HiddenelementxRookiieMetalJakeDarkDuelistHassamaMamaThoye3RenaxqqCharlie21540Desembraodishika123IryseWill3808BlackTuranGardeneravenge_123Coolguy1235589Dog_04 17 votes
Ebony maw
0%
Hulkbuster (duped)
10%
EtherealityYodabolt21[Deleted User] 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

Ebony maw shouldn't be at rank 3 sir

Ok, what do you mean? Do think he should be higher? Or do you think he's garbage?
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Archangel

Arsoz said:

Ok, what do you mean? Do think he should be higher? Or do you think he's garbage?
    You’ll see, the deeper u get in the game
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Archangel

Arsoz said:

he is garbage
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA melts fights, and with his sig ability he has AAR, which is super useful in later content, i advise to try get him awakened as soon as possible
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Archangel
    AA does did sooooo much for me after uncollected, from finishing act 5+ exploration of act5 and in all of act 6.. AA ability accuracy reduction can literally turn off difficult aspects of the game. He’s great for so much. Plus I used him to explore variant 2 even tho he not XL, u parry heavy the whole thing with him and domino.... first ch of variant 4 exploration he was helpful too. He’ll probably give you the most “bang for your catalyst” along with Hulkbuster bc HB can do variants 2 and 3. Plus ch1 of V4. I’d focus on them 2, use the variants as a crutch to get the 2-3 and 3-4 gems to bulk up your roster. That’s what I did on both my accs
  • Options
    Sorry, yep should've mentioned, archangel, bwdo, hitmonkey and ebony maw aren't duped.
  • Options
    MetalJake said:

AA does did sooooo much for me after uncollected, from finishing act 5+ exploration of act5 and in all of act 6.. AA ability accuracy reduction can literally turn off difficult aspects of the game. He’s great for so much. Plus I used him to explore variant 2 even tho he not XL, u parry heavy the whole thing with him and domino.... first ch of variant 4 exploration he was helpful too. He’ll probably give you the most “bang for your catalyst” along with Hulkbuster bc HB can do variants 2 and 3. Plus ch1 of V4. I’d focus on them 2, use the variants as a crutch to get the 2-3 and 3-4 gems to bulk up your roster. That’s what I did on both my accs

Awesome mate, thanks for that insight. Big help!
  • Options
    Hmm 13 votes for unduped archangel against only 2 for duped havok. Interesting. Thought havok might’ve got more. Not to mention storm x and bwdo not getting any votes!
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Hulkbuster (duped)
    Since AA is unduped then HB. However if you think that getting an awakening gem is not too out of your reach, then I'd say to save those resources for until you can R4 that AA.

Mind you though, AA is the amongst the single most relaible Ability Acciracy Reducer in the game, but he is completely powerless against opponents that do not Bleed and/or get Poisoned , so that makes him irrelevant agains quite a few difficult bosses inAct 5. So in thise sense, HB has far much more utility ( can be used in many more scenarios) than AA can ( good for questing, AW defense, partial immunities, etc.)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA was my MVP for act 5 exploration as a 4*. And he's been one of my MVPs for every other content as a 5* rank 5. Try to awaken him as soon as you can, and he'll transform the game for you. Idk what the hell the guy above me is talking about, but Archangel is possibly the single best champ for the entirety of act 5.