**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I may have figured out the New Scarlet Witch mystery...

Ok It’s kinda a stretch but hear me out. So basically, I think that these next 2 months we’ll only have 2 new champs (ham and witch). Why? because of the 2015-2020 crystal arenas. That’s like 6 weeks of arena there, and factoring in the 2 weeks that will be scarlet and ham, that totals 8 weeks (or 2 months). So I believe that it’s gonna be 1 champ and 3 yearly arenas for the next 2 months.

Another thing that helps this case is the John Mulaney Champion Challenge. We didn’t hear anything about it from kabam, and most likely because it’s set to release next month. What im saying is basically these next 2 months are gonna be spider ham and witch themed.

This is all theory, but could be the case.

Comments

• WongoWongo Posts: 24
    Or. Maybe Mike is trolling and there will actually be 2 characters this month?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Those challenges are usually announced the same moment they are released. So expect it when it gets released, probably wont after before that
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited December 2020

This is the new update, where is SW sigil?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Shes probably the january champion
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

She isn't coming out in December.
    Kabam Miike said there's only one Champ this month. Probably because WandaVision got delayed.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    My money is on Marvel wanting SW to release in conjunction with the show’s premiere. So they told kabam to wait.