**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a place for p2099 in this game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I saw a really cool fight with him during the America summoner showdown, which was really cool
  • Options
    centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    I do not run suicides and I have 5/5 tech collar- Tech is my favorite class (I know, really weird). I love p2099, and run him (maxed 5*, sig 60) in my top team often. I find him very usable and think he is a great champion. Obviously not nearly as good as Ghost,G2099, Warlock, etc. but I think he is a lot of fun to use and is a bit underrated. Throwing that special 2 and then beating the daylight out of the opponent (With the sp1 rotation :smile: ) can end some fights pretty quickly. Nice use against a lot of these pesky mutants
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    He was my first r2 6* (I have 1 more now) and just loving him. Sure he's not the best against wolvie or x23 but against the majority of champs he's amazing. I always get the soup **** voice in my head, but this time it's P2099 saying No power for you!

And he's a cheat code for life cycle
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★

He was my first r2 6* (I have 1 more now) and just loving him. Sure he's not the best against wolvie or x23 but against the majority of champs he's amazing. I always get the soup **** voice in my head, but this time it's P2099 saying No power for you!

And he's a cheat code for life cycle

Yeah i was thinking about life cycle. Gets them down quick and then heavy spam i assume
    Yep. 1 or 2 heavies, assuming you threw a few sp1 during the fight. I solo'ed all of 6.2.1 with him.