**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Sym Supreme worth ranking up for the sake of Doom/Venom Synergies? Awaken necessary?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Hi guys. Cyber monday brought me 5* Doom and I'l be maxing him out pretty soon, including using with a mystic gem ( I have two) and about 19 mystic stones.

I also got Symbiote Supreme, and although I know he's a pretty decent champ, I feel that I might be alrwady relativle "OK" in the Mystic department: With Doom becoming my main mystic plus my other R4 ones : Magik, Dr. Vodoo and Morningstar (all duped at 40-60 sig levels)... I should probably use ranking resources to take to R4 other champs on classes such as tech and skill, which I am not strong enough champwise.

However, what makes me consider Sym Supreme is his Synergy with Doom. As of now I run half suicides ( DE+Coag, sans LC) but I might get LC sometime soon as I have other top champs (maxed out 5* duped OR, Red Mags and 6* R2 CMM) that would benefit from it. If I do so, Sym Supreme's synergy will definitely help on making my Doom more suicide friendly.

Although, wondering how important it would be to awaken Sym Supreme if I were to rank him up. I understand his sig ability works great with Venom, which I have as a R4 and duped.

Or maybe I should save the rank resoirces and the awakening gem for Claire Voyant, Sorcerer Supreme or maybe the upcoming Sigil Scarlet Witch?

Your thoughts appreciated.

Is Sym Supreme worth ranking up for the sake of Doom/Venom Synergies? Awaken necessary? 8 votes

Take SymSupreme to R4 and DO awaken him for the sale of Doom/ Venom synergies
0%
Take SymSupreme to R4 but DONT awaken him for the sake of Doom/Venom synergies
75%
pseudosaneReverend_RuckusZombieZeddXyz123ScrubhanWill3808 6 votes
Forget SymSupreme, wait for Claire Voyant instead
12%
AouxWoux 1 vote
Forget SymSupreme, wait for SorcSupreme instead.
12%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
Forget SymSupreme, wait for Upcoming Sigil Scarlet Witch instead
0%

Comments

• Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I had Doom at 5/65 before I took Sym Supreme to 5/65. There are some instances where one is more versatile for the other. For example the 6.3 Medusa boss is nothing with SymSupreme in the right hands. As for the synergy, it’s only 50% to purify so i wouldn’t but it’s your account and your choice.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank up sym supreme just for the sake of having him. He’s actually better than doom for path 1 of abyss