**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crossbones or netflix daredevil, which deserves a 2016 skill rankup gem more?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Needless to say, I got fairly unlucky from the variants I've done, and have pulled 2 2016 rankup gems of the skill variety (I say unlucky, because that seems to be the class with the worst champs released in that time period). I have a sig 20 newly buffed daredevil, and an unawakened crossbones. Which should I take to rank 4?

BTW, the other one is most likely going to my 5* Falcon if and only if I can awaken him, as I already have the 6*.

Crossbones or netflix daredevil, which deserves a 2016 skill rankup gem more? 43 votes

Sig 20 netflix daredevil
60%
PantherusNZLeNoirFaineantL_217Alex13369ThatGuyYouSaw235Heattblastt10or_StrongRookiieMeebletonkingbradley1297EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_BonzodavidILLUSION8Dragon_SlayerND13Prakhar_82Fluffy_pawsSkyLord7000Gr8TonyStark 26 votes
Unawakened crossbones
39%
Uncle_Fatty_247reeekySceptilemaniacTheHoodedDormammuxandersrevengeWRIRThatOneMasterGamerBerserker22Aaronc94BravojeenYawYeetMainRoninodishika123KablGhost12CheesePizzaRedAntikada 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Whoops, wrong section lol.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Sig 20 netflix daredevil
    Unless you need someone who doesn't crit and has constant buff uptime, I'd say Daredevil
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sig 20 netflix daredevil
    Flix but with the sigs
    Edit: this poll is just sad
  • Options

Crossbones since he has some niche utility been unable to crit

I have G99 ranked up that does non-critting 10000000000 times better and more effectively. I don't really have any major motive for Ranking him other than to dump the gem before it caps out or enters overflow with the other variants I'm attempting.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Crossbones since he has some niche utility been unable to crit

I have G99 ranked up that does non-critting 10000000000 times better and more effectively. I don't really have any major motive for Ranking him other than to dump the gem before it caps out or enters overflow with the other variants I'm attempting.
    They both don't crit so she does it equally as well?
    Lol, I mean she has other abilities than non-critting. I guess crossbones could handle buffed up and acid wash or something with his DAAR, but I have Ghost, CMM, hype, Fury, Archangel, etc that do it way better individually.

Just a funzies rankup because 2016 gems are kinda crappy.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sig 20 netflix daredevil
    I'd go with NDD. I mean, XBones doesn't crit and has AAR but you've got Guilly and AA and Quake soo. And NDD's just been released, someone might find some good uses or rotations for him that show him better than what people think he is right now since he's just been released. Unless you run suicides, then he's just gonna be even worse than before and go Xbones.
  • Options

I'd go with NDD. I mean, XBones doesn't crit and has AAR but you've got Guilly and AA and Quake soo. And NDD's just been released, someone might find some good uses or rotations for him that show him better than what people think he is right now since he's just been released. Unless you run suicides, then he's just gonna be even worse than before and go Xbones.

Yeah, I might turn suicides back on soon.
  • Options
    Sig 20 netflix daredevil
    Kill_Grey said:

XBones then. I wouldn't rank DD if I was even thinking about suicides bc it actually would be suicide for him with that regen rate
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

XBones then. I wouldn't rank DD if I was even thinking about suicides bc it actually would be suicide for him with that regen rate
    Then again, I won't be running them permanently either way. It depends on the champs I pull in the long term.
  • Options
    Sig 20 netflix daredevil
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Then again, I won't be running them permanently either way. It depends on the champs I pull in the long term.
    I propose you forget about both these champs and rank up Karnak.😄

I'd still maybe go XBones if I was going to run them even sometimes. I mean you've got very suicide friendly champs ranked up already.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I propose you forget about both these champs and rank up Karnak.😄

I'd still maybe go XBones if I was going to run them even sometimes. I mean you've got very suicide friendly champs ranked up already.
    Well, turning on suicides again would basically mean that a good number of my champs that I currently enjoy playing will be extremely hampered and basically make them unusable.
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Needless to say, I got fairly unlucky from the variants I've done, and have pulled 2 2016 rankup gems of the skill variety (I say unlucky, because that seems to be the class with the worst champs released in that time period). I have a sig 20 newly buffed daredevil, and an unawakened crossbones. Which should I take to rank 4?

BTW, the other one is most likely going to my 5* Falcon if and only if I can awaken him, as I already have the 6*.

Definitely DD
  • Options
    Well, I guess I'll save the gem until there's the risk of it entering the overflow.

Thank you all.