**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help with Act 5.2

Hey everyone I just completed act 5.1 and was a bit freaked about act 2 but now the yt videos are not much of a help because the characters got some update(especially magnetos) so here is my roster can u help me with the following:
1. Which path is the easiest?
2. What team should I take for the quests?
3. Which nodes are difficult?
4. How many units I would need to complete this?
5. Is there any other champ I need to max for this?
6. Oh and is CapIW and OML worth ranking up?
Here is my roster

Comments

• Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Cap iw is best
    And also rank up that starky
    Your team should be corvus capiw doom ht and aa
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Samanyu_8 said:

Hey everyone I just completed act 5.1 and was a bit freaked about act 2 but now the yt videos are not much of a help because the characters got some update(especially magnetos) so here is my roster can u help me with the following:
    1. Which path is the easiest?
    2. What team should I take for the quests?
    3. Which nodes are difficult?
    4. How many units I would need to complete this?
    5. Is there any other champ I need to max for this?
    6. Oh and is CapIW and OML worth ranking up?
    Here is my roster

1. Seatin has a nice walkthrough of 5.2 (5.3 and 5.4), these paths are still the easiest ones.
    3. Masochism > Buffet >= Bane > Power Shield
    4. If you gather revives in EQ, calendar and act 4 you can do it without revives (except on 5.2.6; save your units for this one)
    6. Yes. Cap IW is one of the best Magneto counters, one parry and you hit right through his heavy charge.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Like ravidavi said the paths on a bunch of YouTube guides should still be the easiest. I’d go with the roster thanton suggested for most of it. You could switch a few people out for the first two chapters because of power shield but it doesn’t matter that much. You should rank up caiw but other than that your roster is good. Save about 500 units and preferably a stash of revives, they will almost all be used on the last chapter. The last thing is the daredevil Hell’s Kitchen boss in 6.2.5 is going to be annoying because he just got buffed. I assume he will be somewhere in the event quest so you could look up videos of people fighting him.