**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

are the cav nodes getting stale?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

are the cav nodes getting stale? 51 votes

uh huh
49%
BendyMqc19ThunderGodTaZ_4178Kade7175spaceoctopusRemeliCanuckDownUnderKill_GreyMobile_P0tat0CtuchikKbmbbAstoundsdeepblack12Danish005SneakyWarriorMCOCHazzaAouxWouxAmnetiesNameless_IW 25 votes
nah ah
50%
DrZolaadramelchThereticLucky7LucianoEgretM4MoosetiptronicDiksh619VoltolosKILLMФИGЕЯMeebletonGoDlyZorEtjamaLeathersmw2017Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistUvoginBonzodavidFabwiziTheInfintyFaseeh 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    FritoPlay said:

Yes but I dont want them to chance because I took up specific champs to counter those nodes

It’s exactly this. It’s a bit of a grind, but I appreciate the predictability and between my own experience with the nodes and the nodes being improved, it has been easier each month.

Edit: this is especially true for anyone who wants to do the 4-star challenge. There has been little reason to rank up anyone post-2019 and even plenty of good 2018 champs got missed. I decided to rank Fury, Void and Warlock on my roster based on areas of need and their value with the nodes.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    nah ah
    These new changes were enough to excited me tbh, but I'll most likely be wanting more nodes soon.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    nah ah
    The nodes are fine, and throwing Cavs a small bone by making the 4* challenge a little easier is appreciated.

A rewards buff is probably not going to happen without a buff to difficulty as well, at least in the short term. So be careful what you wish for.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    nah ah
    If you rank champs for it specifically the nodes need to stay for awhile