Sym Supreme or Sorc Supreme

DuMonUDuMonU Member Posts: 54
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 6* 1-2 rank-up gem from completing Act 6. Am really struggling on which Supreme being to use it on. Next focus is to explore V5. I go back and forth with suicides, depending on what I'm clearing. Probably take them off for V5. Any advice or feedback would be welcome!

Sym Supreme or Sorc Supreme 29 votes

Sorcerer Supreme
62%
Haji_SaabLucky7LucianoKill_GreyGoDlyZorEtjamaUvoginBonzodavidTSR6225OctoberstackArtoria77MCOC_2020DiabolicSaltE_Wenis69BroodyJCJoshKosh557FritoPlayGully2099Sadane 18 votes
Symbiote Supreme
37%
Rbk19Zlatn1qSuyog2631Sarvanga1_FabwiziAnother_NameJragonMaster170Spiderkiller69ShenkWill3808Primerprime5 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SadaneSadane Member Posts: 6
    Sorcerer Supreme
    She’s way more versatile.
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    You'll find yourself using her more than symbiote supreme. Good damage utility a nice boost to special date with the prowess synergy when paired with symbiote supreme
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    No contest.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    And yes, definitely take off suicides for variant 5.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I think either is a good choice - I have SS at 6r2 and SorS at 5r5 both awakened.

Sorcerer Sporeme has more utility (slow, armor break, regen on blocked hits, but nullify only on hitting the defender ) - very poor with suicides as you have to spam specials. She also has high energy resistance.

Symbiote supreme has more nullify (w/o contact) and power gain and you can cycle sp3 only so works ok with suicides, but if they dont bleed he loses a lot of damage (but he has more damage than her once they do bleed).

I say if you plan to use a lot of suicides (eg using Omega red, Corvus or a robot for your Act 6 runs) do Symbiote. If you are using teams like Fury then SorS might be better running quests w/o suicides because of all her healing.

Eventually you should really carry both to R2 asap!

edit: If V5 is the immediate target then yeah SorS and no suicides is your best set up.
  • DuMonUDuMonU Member Posts: 54
    Thanks for the feedback folks, looks like Sorceror is the way to go!