**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Animation Changes to Champions that need them and a buff

For all people that haven't seen the Daredevil H.K buff, he got new abilities and new animations for his overhaul and even though the buff was a little disappointing, I thought the new animations were really nice because they separated him from the OG Daredevil so I really liked the buff. Anyways, thinking about it , there are some champions that need this kind of buff, Not just changes to abilities but also changes to animations to show even more as to why they are different from a certain character. I have a list of characters that have both similar models, abilties, and specials and regular animations.

(Superior Iron Man or OG Iron Man) - They have very similar models plus the same regular animations, abilities, and specials and either one deserves an overhaul to show they are a different character. I think SIM because he's a tech character with a cosmic symbol and model so they need to change him to reflect his cosmic side.

(OG Cap or Cap WW2) - Both basically have the same model with very similar abilities. They also aren't very good and qualify for at least an update and max an overhaul. Big thing for both characters is that they have the exact same animations. Honestly, new animations would be very nice for either one. I'm thinking OG cap because he worse by a little bit and is older and alive in a diffrent time meaning he has to adjust his fighting style to face new threats.

(Blue Cyclops or Red Cyclops) - With the same animations and very similar abilities, honeslty they could use an overhaul both of them. New animations topped with an overhaul would prove to separate them. Not sure who'd I'd go with between the two. And with all the recent mutants or mutants buffs that came to the game, this could wait a bit.

(Vision or Vision AOU) - These guys don't really need a buff as they are good but sort of underated when you think of other tech champs. If they got a buff, it would be a tuneup but they have the exact same animations for everything plus similar abilities. With a tuneup to one of them, changes in animations could work well to separate them more.

Ultron vs. Ultron AOU or Iron Fist vs. Immortal Iron Fist - Ok so Iron Fist and Ultron AOU have another versions of them but those versions are trophy champs so if there were animation changes I feel like Iron Fist and Trophy Ultron deserve them. I like AOU Ultron's animations and Immortal Iron fist can stay the way he is. Trophy Ultron though could use some new animations to go along with an update. Iron fist needs an overhaul and I would change his specials, regular animations, but not his heavy. His heavy fits him.

Im interested to know what other champions people think could use some fresh animations.