My three month account progression

Comments

• chaos12996chaos12996 Member Posts: 169 ★★

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

Did you leave the house/eat/sleep these 3 months

And

F2P=Free to Play not Free to Pay.

Honestly i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for the lockdown and i get my units from arena milestones so it is free to play i guess
    Did you get all 15k cyberweekend deals?
    Yes i did and ended up with this
    I hate to break it to you, but it is literally impossible to grind 15k or more units in 3 months. With a massive roster. You started from scratch, and when you start, you get like 20 units a round from arena.
    I completed cavlier by the end of first month. I don't know what 20 unit arena u are talking about
    I must need new glasses. Did i just read cav first month, and you arent doing an alt account challenge?
    I used to play in a master alliance 2 yrs ago. Left that account with a alliance member. Started a new one in sep 2020
    Id love to know the name of this account. And FYI that breaks the TOS big time.
    I don't have the account details for it now sir and it was a time before account sharing was frowned upon
    Zan0 said:

This account does not add up. Did you forget a 1 before the 3 or something in your months played. Otherwise I don't see how you are f2p

Its not total f2p. I already mentioned i picked up a 50 dollar 5 star r4-5 gem on the first month of the account
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    No way.
    Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Honestly i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for the lockdown and i get my units from arena milestones so it is free to play i guess
    I hate to break it to you, but it is literally impossible to grind 15k or more units in 3 months. With a massive roster. You started from scratch, and when you start, you get like 20 units a round from arena.
    I completed cavlier by the end of first month. I don't know what 20 unit arena u are talking about
    I must need new glasses. Did i just read cav first month, and you arent doing an alt account challenge?
    I used to play in a master alliance 2 yrs ago. Left that account with a alliance member. Started a new one in sep 2020
    I don't have the account details for it now sir and it was a time before account sharing was frowned upon
    2 years ago... Account sharing was frowned upon. Something isnt adding up. And by something i mean all of it. Espcially that bs i just got in DMs.
    Not even just frowned upon at that time it has always been straight up ban if caught doing it. Unless your account name is seatin that is
    Is it account sharing if u stop playing the game and give the account to someone else. I don't know man. And u can grind 21k units in 3 months even if u start the account from scratch
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

I checked the account’s info. He started three months ago and does about 60 hours of arena monthly, assuming that each fight lasts 30 seconds because he has over 21,000 pvp wins.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

I checked the account’s info. He started three months ago and does about 60 hours of arena monthly, assuming that each fight lasts 30 seconds because he has over 21,000 pvp wins.
    So 2 hours of arena a day is what you're saying... and even then, it just means he has to spend 150$ instead of 200$ because of the little extra arena he grinds
    Crcrcrc said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

And that means he can get 21,000 units in 3 months? I dont think so.
    And yes that is account sharing.

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

I hate to break it to you, but

Crcrcrc said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Crcrcrc said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

i did not mention me getting 2 500 unit pulls from plat pool crystals did i. I got nearly 2k units from plat pool crystals from arena and mutant treasure island

Crcrcrc said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

I didn't mention getting 2 500unit pulls from plat pool crystals did I. I got more than 2k units from plat pool crystals from arena and mutant treasure island
    I am just having my coffee enjoying how people cant digest a f2p account (almost) progress so far in such short time lol
    Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

2 years ago... Account sharing was frowned upon. Something isnt adding up. And by something i mean all of it. Espcially that bs i just got in DMs.
    Not even just frowned upon at that time it has always been straight up ban if caught doing it. Unless your account name is seatin that is
    Nah man u dont know the old mcoc do u. I used to play 3 alliance member accounts for aw back in the day
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Nah man u dont know the old mcoc do u. I used to play 3 alliance member accounts for aw back in the day
    "If caught" and it was very frowned upon
    It was frowned upon after repeated complaining from the player base of how unfair it was. Not frowned upon from the beginning of the game

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

"If caught" and it was very frowned upon
    It was frowned upon after repeated complaining from the player base of how unfair it was. Not frowned upon from the beginning of the game
    At that time u had to play aw that way to stay in top20 u know
    I plan on doing easy path of abyss and throne breaker by the sixth month of starting the account. If my current progression pisses u off so much i can't imagine what ur faces be like then🤣🤣
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

I plan on doing easy path of abyss and throne breaker by the sixth month of starting the account. If my current progression pisses u off so much i can't imagine what ur faces be like then🤣🤣

I’m gonna be honest, no way. You are not telling the truth. You had to have spent. It is literally impossible.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    That’s serious progress for 3 months
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    I have a second account of over a year half and I haven’t done lab
    Crcrcrc said:

I’m gonna be honest, no way. You are not telling the truth. You had to have spent. It is literally impossible.
    I was planning on not spending anything on the account but that 4-5 gem in the first month of the account was a make or break moment for the account.I don't plan on spending anymore unless the offer takes my account to next level progression

I pity your credit card.

I pity your credit card.
    Ah..sorry i dont have one yet. I am student so

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Is it account sharing if u stop playing the game and give the account to someone else. I don't know man. And u can grind 21k units in 3 months even if u start the account from scratch
    Yes it is.

And no you cant.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This is getting pretty heated
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh, I thought it was obvious he was lying about something when I saw this post yesterday.

Kill_Grey said:

You've done variant 1?!
    Jesus Christ!

Dr doom all the way for variant 1
    Variant 1 is class restricted so you can't Dr. Doom 2 entire chapters. Secondly, look at how lacking the science/cosmic classes are for chapter 3...
    I thought he was referring to variant 5 which was doom all the way. I mentioned above that i did variant 1 with my 4 star roster

Zan0 said:

Wow.

Two things come to mind.

And

Yes it is.

And no you cant.

This is brain grants 6 the day on a new account and he is f2p . U can see the units up there.
    U are just a hypocrite who doesn't listen to reason and keeps arguing man
    If he continues playing on that account for 3 months he can easily put up 25k+ units on the account