**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Longshot vs Mojo

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
Who do you prefer between the two, considering damage, utility, practical use. Assuming both are duped.

Longshot vs Mojo 31 votes

Mojo
41%
TopHunterAlbi⁴7²00⁴MeebletonEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusThoye3PolygonDanish005SpideyFunkoCanucks37PuttPuttCowabungaSilver_Goose 13 votes
Longshot
58%
Rahultripathi10or_StrongVoltolosMaxGamingDjinDarth_SaintKill_GreyTRONG94Doctor_Strange19odishika123ShenkScrubhanCrcrcrcThebombsquad1The_Sentry06Sazed[Deleted User]GoldenMeow2500 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mojo
    I'd say Mojo has more practical use and utility, but I'd rather pull a Longshot tbh. Only because Mojo needs the awakening and high sig which is a too much to invest in for something that's not godly imo.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    Longshot is more fun to play. I find playing with Mojo stressful. Mojo is better on defence and Longshot on attack.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Longshot
    If we're going on weight we all know who
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Mojo
    Mojo has more use, hes extra large so good for v2, a villain so good for v6. Unstoppable synergy so good for CSWS. Passive damage so good for special connoisseur, combine with cgr and claire for real fast buff expiring (really effective for 6.2 champion) . Also has regen so more sustainable