**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duped CA WW2 vs unduped Hulk

I have enough cats to R5 a 4* science champ. Options are duped CA WW2, unduped Hulk and unduped Quake.
I don't use quake a lot but like playing with hulk and WW2. I think I find hulk more useful than WW2. Only thing is that hulk is unduped.

Who do you guys think is a better champ to R5? I am working on finishing RTTL. Currently on 4.3.
Thanks

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Well I suggest you should wait for hulk to be duped he is only good for stun lock when not duped and onces he is duped the damage he does is phenomenal
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I very much prefer duped hulk to ww2 cap. His damage is by far superior and his stun is also useful for offence. Cap is a good and “safer option” with his high block prof and PB chance. Decent bleed too. As it stands, I would say cap is the better option at the minute. But if you want to wait to dupe hulk he hits incredibly hard and also has poison immunity. Both are good options, depends on your playstyle and if you prefer to tank through things or go for high damage dealers.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Guess I'll wait till I awaken Hulk. He goes well with my play style anyway.
  • Take ww2 up for sure. He is a beast in aw attack and useful in alot of content. And u could wait forever to dupe ur hulk
  • Both are best and very useful but i think take caww2 his blocking is very good
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Hulk is a better champiom than CA WW2. He will not help you to finish RTTL, but will be more helpfull every other place.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Is CA WW2 good for RTTL 4.3-4.6? I suppose the sp2 bleed will come in handy there.