**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas gift

2»

Comments

• I also opened it early. I'm not worried. I have it on good authority from Battlerealm Santa (the mutant one... Super strong in the Marvel universe) has a Naughty or Nice list, but he doesn't discriminate. But make sure you claim the gift. Don't leave it in your messages.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

I also opened it early. I'm not worried. I have it on good authority from Battlerealm Santa (the mutant one... Super strong in the Marvel universe) has a Naughty or Nice list, but he doesn't discriminate. But make sure you claim the gift. Don't leave it in your messages.

Thanks Kabam Miike but i feel like there might be a little trick here i feel like on the christmas day the coal will turn into a better gift than if u opened it on christmas am i right @Kabam Miike
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I also opened it early. I'm not worried. I have it on good authority from Battlerealm Santa (the mutant one... Super strong in the Marvel universe) has a Naughty or Nice list, but he doesn't discriminate. But make sure you claim the gift. Don't leave it in your messages.

So it doesn’t make a difference it just looks different?
  • ThomaszarThomaszar Posts: 23
    I've made the same mistake. I opened it too!!!
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Santa confirmed 2021???