**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Ham looks amazing

Just wanted to say a shout out to Kabam and whoever worked on the graphics of Spider-Ham. He looks amazing- I really appreciate the animation when he is stunned too lol

Comments

• Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Happy for spiderham. But we love hulk , daredevil, og marvel characters. To be a spiderham better than the immortal hulk is bad in my opinion. Also spiderham to be the best spidy when we should play with miles morales its beyond me. I became so happy with mags buff , because finally a powerful champ we grow up is op in the game and we are happy to play with him. Wishing before i stop play the game after 1-2 years to feel the same playing as thor, thanos, black panther, cause the dream of hulk & dd is now passed away.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Honestly, his animations are just so good and nostalgic. From him entering the match getting high on hot dogs to him baiting champions with battlerealm materials. The cartoon feel is really there.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    The cartoon style is very nice. I like this new champion, without assessing his power. :-)