**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1a arena vs crystal cornocopia

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
I’m not sure everyone’s feelings on the CC arena, but I personally despise it. The milestone rewards are pointless and there really isn’t anything else to do on here on a Sunday night. Any chance that kabam might think about running a t1a arena on a weekly basis, maybe a Sunday-Monday one? I know u run one every 9 days, but I’m still so short on t1as and those are a lot more useful than some 2* crystals and phc shards.

Or at least add a third arena which gives 3* crystals or gm crystals (or even shards) as milestones so there feels like something decent from rewards. Or maybe switch out the milestone phc shards for gm shards (in 4* arena) and switch out 2* crystals for either gm crystals or full phcs?

Crystal cornucopia arena is just not worth the time

Comments

• Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    I just want them to make the rewards for Crystal cornucopia better. I've done it twice, and I should have stopped after the first time. 1.5 million points in grinding, and the *good* result was an alpha particle that I could have gotten for 800k i grinding. It needs some reasonable rewards.