**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakened R5 Magneto or Unawakened R2 Magneto

Should I R5 red magneto awakened or R2 an unawakened 6* magneto?
I’m working solely on act 6 exploration, book 2 once it comes out and monthly EQs. All variants except for 1 and 5 have been fully explored.
tl;dr focused only on endgame content

Awakened R5 Magneto or Unawakened R2 Magneto 9 votes

5*R5 (awakened)
33%
BrokenStarkyToneRasputinscurse 3 votes
6*R2 (unawakened)
66%
OnmixBuckyBruhluanamenderVirtuosoQazzyFr4s3r 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    How many sigs does your awakened one have? I ask cuz it does make a difference.

Although Magneto does not need his sig for his main utility ( which is to trash metal champs) it does help his survivability and how hard his heavy hits. I have them both , just like you, but I decided to R5 the 5* one cause I have him at sig 160 and I found the fights end up quicker because his heavy hits waay harder, and since with mags all you need to do is heavy-hit metal champs then usually but the time you build up 8 or so prowess with your heavies, when you fire the sp3 ( charge heavy to take them to 16 or so) they are already done. Against tough, hard hitting bosses his damage mitigation does help if you make a mistake ( which I do a lot cuz I'm a mediocre player)

So I didn't t vote but my take is the following:

Rank the 6* if your 5* has low sig and you can't/are not willing to blow sig stones on him. This is specially true if you have in your roster other unmaxxesd/unawakened champs that do absolutely need max sig such as OM, Namor, CAIW and Void... if this is the case then definetely it is be wiser to save the sigs stones for them. Also do the 6* if you are a top notch high skilled player that rarely gets hit ( thus you don't need the damage mitigation ).

If the above does not apply to you then absolutely do rank your 5* instead.

Hope it helps