**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Login issues, is there not 1 mod available to mention they're on it?

Can't login now for more then 90 minutes or so.
I'm an Android user. My alliance members with iOS seem to be able to login.

At this rate Android users are totally screwed in attempting to get Voodoo from the Arena's.

The utter silence from Kabam regarding this, is so frustrating me!

Comments

• Options
    SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    o91x4n42ecwf.png
  • Options
    It's taking over 2 hours now... and still no response from Kabam :sweat:
  • Options
    MacPiviMacPivi Posts: 1
    same **** here.....loosing my good start in dr.voodoo arena....fokin fooo kabam!
  • Options
    Android users can't go hit Arena, can't help in War, can't press help, can't put in scores for Alliance events
    iOS users can say the can login, but they're affected too: Cause half of my Alliance is Android based and when those players can't do jack. Then iOS users are missing out on rewards also.
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited June 2017
    Very bad kabam, you only cares about money, and you are not **** able to make a **** tapping game work.. ridicoulus as usual
  • Options
    #Covfefe
  • Options
    WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Since you guys make so much money isn't there anyone standby for big issues like this?!
  • Options
    Musa__m15Musa__m15 Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Options
    richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Since they obviously aren't reading I'll tell miike adore and the crew to go fuckemselves some more cos that must be what they're doing right now.
  • Options
    Dzl247Dzl247 Posts: 5
    Come on kabam android usrrs are missing on evrtything! Now you come give us some **** potions! We want units or refills to get back on track in arena. Or give us vodoo as a bonus! Damit it s not fair!!! It s been way too long! Wake up your arses!!!
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Or they're asleep. You know, cause it's 2am where they are...

Not excusing this ****, but people need to be realistic. The Kabam staff is asleep. Boy are they gonna wake up to a shitstorm...
  • Options
    Riddick18030Riddick18030 Posts: 31
    If imagine a company like this would have an overnight guy... he's probably passed out on his keyboard tho...
  • Options
    Realistic? If you have a 24/7 kabam played around the world. You can at least get 1 mod online 24/7 to read this messages or to at least acknowledge that they've read our mesages and are going to look into the matter.
  • Options
    Yeah. Realistic. You think they care enough to have a 24/7 mod watch? This is Kabam we're talking about. Is their reputation one of concern for their player base? Nope. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find this issue isn't addressed for a few more hours... I'd happily be proved wrong, though, since this is a fairly serious setback for the vast majority of the players of this game.
  • Options
    How much longer ......I CRAVE VODOO
  • Options
    Otherwise who is there to stop people posting harassing and obscene comments
  • Options
    FPC3 wrote: »
    Or they're asleep. You know, cause it's 2am where they are...

Not excusing this ****, but people need to be realistic. The Kabam staff is asleep. Boy are they gonna wake up to a shitstorm...

You do realize that every big company that make amounts of money like they do always got someone on standby for 24/7 for big issues like this...
  • Options
    To Kabscam staff: Please employ an underprivileged member of society to share in the responsibility of care taking the forums and catering to the needs of the whales in your excecutive offices while they sleep with a roll of the players money up their ass
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Most of them who shows up in forum are from US/UK timezone so i don't think that this issue will be fixed within 12 hours. And 12 hours means 3 million+ score for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    WhoKnowsIT wrote: »
    You do realize that every big company that make amounts of money like they do always got someone on standby for 24/7 for big issues like this...

You'd think, wouldn't you? Man, you people have so much more faith in Kabam than I do...
  • Options
    i work for a little company who only look after things locally and we have someone available 24/7 for help
  • Options
    FPC3 wrote: »
    WhoKnowsIT wrote: »

You'd think, wouldn't you? Man, you people have so much more faith in Kabam than I do...

Your right mate just like they hired a new test team they said didn't they?

You would atleast expect they would've notice the pop-up to download 0MB for the game LMAO
  • Options
    i mean why the hell are they keep makin the same mistake for android man. good thing im not in the middle of arena or aq and aw
  • Options
    You're lucky. Most people ARE in the middle of Arena and War. AQ starts in 7 hours, so what if it isn't fixed by then? So much fail...
  • Options
    SunnykhanSunnykhan Posts: 3
    That's sound bad why is only android user having problem with this we should cutoff the time or count android and Apple differently so each one get fair reward in voodoo arena
  • Options
    30 more minutes without a response from Kabam and I quit...
  • Options
    MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    Ive been waiting for a post from any moderator for so long, this is disrespectful
  • Options
    THE_GAME09THE_GAME09 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Been 3hrs since the login problem... Surely won't make the points in this arena.. Thnx kabam