**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are there any uses for these Champs?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I've managed to pull 2 new Champs out of a bunch of 4 star and Legendary Crystals: Spider-Gwen and Taskmaster. I'm not complaining (free ISO is always cool), but do those two have any uses at all? All I know about them is that Spider-Gwen can apply Slow and Taskmaster deals additional damage on Exploit Weakness. Is there anything I'm missing out on, or are they duds?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @MaxGaming impart your Taskmaster wisdom
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Spider-Gwen has a half-reliable SP1 power lock* and can fully evade unblockable specials when at 3 spider sense-ish charges. She's great if the opponent doesn't have a way to gain power without attacking, you can keep punching the opponent.

*Every basic hit has 30% chance to place Enervate on the opponent after SP1 for idk how many seconds
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    I'm not a regular Spider-Gwen player, so my opinion might be less valuable than others who've played more with her.

I use SP1 cycle over and over if the opponent has no power gain or quick shrug off and if the first Enervates stick.
    Else I SP3 cycle.

The SP2 is nice if you want to push the opponent to the next bar of pow or want 2 additional combos in.

Also; be aware that if you apply Slow, already existing Unstoppable is NOT nullified (so unlike She-Hulk).