**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Attempting Cavalier - Stuck at 6.1.2

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, I'm currently attempting to go for Cavalier (Hoping to do it by the end of the year, with any luck) and I'm really struggling against Sentinel and Ultron. (Not even getting past Sentinel if I'm honest)
Which of my champs should I focus on ranking up next? I was thinking either my 6* Guillotine 2099 or my 5* Captain Marvel. Any others that will be useful?

Any tips or advice is really appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Depends on the rest of your roster, I know for me cmm was super helpful but I had Nick Fury so if you don't I'd go with g2099.

Sorry, forgot to post my roster. Updated it now.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Don't forget Warlock (Biohazard Sentinel: use G2099 synergy and you're set!) and BWCV, both can help a lot!

Try some of them out (without revives) and then decide what to do.

Don't worry, with your roster you might be able to get Cav in a week or maybe 2.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You can take down sentinel with any of your champions. You want to bait sp1 and take the fight really slow. If you’re struggling with ultron my best advice is rank up Medusa. She’ll completely shut him down when armor shattered
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G99 was more helpful when I was exploring 6.1
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You have 5 r5s before cav? Also, I am pretty sure that guilly 2099 and cmm are good for that fight.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    You sure your not cav yet? 5 r5's and the perfect counters? Well Doom will work super well for Ultron, Warlock for Crossbones, and then your r5's for everything else. Good luck!
  • Options
    Yea, I've been playing for ages, but I stopped playing the story mode for a long while due to a lack of time to complete it.
    Now I've got some time on my hands and I want to get it smashed out soon as I can.
    Thanks for the advice guys. Really appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Cheers. I've ranked up my 5* Warlock from rank 3 to rank 4 for synergy with G2099. And once I get three tier 5 basic catalysts I will rank up my 6* G2099.
  • Options
    AquaflashAquaflash Posts: 47
    Medusa and Aarkus can armor shatter robots, shutting down both Sentinel and Ultron’s abilities.
    Medusa’s is easier and faster to accomplish, especially if you add the Karnak synergy.