**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus vs Warlock Cosmic Control Rod Bug

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
I am a proud owner of a rank 3 Annihilus and I was under the impression that he would be immune to every power control mechanic Warlock has. However when I use Annihilus against Warlock, the Cosmic Control Rod gets nullified out of nowhere.

I don't have the footage but it mostly happens when Warlock uses an sp2 while I have an infection up and that for some reason removes the Cosmic Control Rod. His abilities state:

I am pretty sure Warlock has none of the 3 mechanics of Fate Seal, Stagger and Nullify. So unless I am missing something this is a very annoying bug.

On that note, it would not be bad to entirely check how the Cosmic Control Rod interacts with random game mechanics because I sometimes lose the Cosmic Control Rod out of nowhere in matchups that do not contain any of the 3 abilities that would purify the effect. The immunities he has thanks to this mechanic was one of the main reasons I ranked him up and this inconsistency in the abilities de-value my rank up choice. Please have a look into this, thank you.

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    warlock inflicts armor break with his SP2, and if you are infected it will trigger on activation without the need to hit you, and armor breaks are considered nullify effects and can remove the Rod, this was confirmed by kabam ^_^