Options

K-Meyeke node

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    A pairing with Mr. Sinister would make them an excellent choice to run certain paths, for sure.

Of course they would be useless against Apocalypse but that’s another story...
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

A long time ago kabam put out a “AW attackers” crystal deal where a sore thumb was Cyclops red. We knew it was to pad out the crystal so it’s not broken, but kabam Miike tried to say something like “Some of the most skilled players are able to use Redclops very effectively in AW”

And thus the meme began.

yeah, i remember that... it wasn't funny then, and not funny now...
    I'm still waiting for them to share the metric research supporting their claim "cyclop is the most effective champ in the game"
    Tell that to my 6*r1 cyclops dropping 25k sp1's
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    I clarified this when it first came up, and the Meme continued. So here goes again. Depending on what data you're looking at, different Champs will come out on top. If you were looking at Crit at that time, he would have been high on that list.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

A long time ago kabam put out a “AW attackers” crystal deal where a sore thumb was Cyclops red. We knew it was to pad out the crystal so it’s not broken, but kabam Miike tried to say something like “Some of the most skilled players are able to use Redclops very effectively in AW”

And thus the meme began.

Could be wrong but I remember it as coming from the first of the current featured crystals (as opposed to the old 20% crystals). There was a lot of uproar about the inclusion of champs like Cyclops and Miike explained while Cyclops wasn't used as much as other champs, their data showed that people that did use him did so very effectively.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

And thus the meme began.

Could be wrong but I remember it as coming from the first of the current featured crystals (as opposed to the old 20% crystals). There was a lot of uproar about the inclusion of champs like Cyclops and Miike explained while Cyclops wasn't used as much as other champs, their data showed that people that did use him did so very effectively.
    Yeah. The reason it showed that is that people would hack ROL and have a 4-star red clops to anchor their account when that was something of a rarity.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Was gonna post this exact same thing
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Some madlads in my alliance bring their 5* and 6* red cyclops to destroy mini bosses and other opponents