**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progression Based Christmas Gift

Do you think the progression based Christmas gift will be a significant difference between the Cav and TB?

You would think not, but seeing the trend from cyber weekend and glory store, conclusions are there will be a gap. I don’t want to miss out on something that could be awesome and free.

Should I TB for this? I have 2 T5cc science. One from abyss and one from forming. Halfway exploring act 6. My only science R2 is unduped Thing. My roster after that is Modok, YJ, CapWW2, etc like that. Should I R3 Thing unduped to start getting these TB rewards?

Thanks fam.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    If you have two, why not? Thing is a good option and you will awaken him eventually.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    100% dude, chances are you'll get a 6 star awakening gem which most likely will be science! If you don't, you'll most likely get something that is not useful to any of us.

I'm like 80% of the way through a mutant, best act six and have like 10 rank 2 six stars...if you have a chance to get out of this 5 star generic to use on your only non duper 5 star (Howard the duck) take it dude, the rats and I will live vicariously through you!
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    For sure take thing up, he’s a great champ and you have 2 science t5 sitting around. people have r3’d much worse champs and the benefits with the title was all worth it
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★

Definitely, I'm honestly surprised Thing isn't already r3, imo he's definitely a worthy champ even if you only had 1 science t5cc, but easily since you have 2 science t5cc

Maybe I’ll have to do a deeper dive. I have a R5 but don’t use him all that much with 20 R5s.