**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think Deadpool (Red Suit) will ever be available in the crystals?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Do you think Deadpool (Red Suit) will ever be available in the crystals? 63 votes

Yeah one day they will.
14%
SungjReferencecx23433RenaxqqValBr111BuffBeastLucasjones98CrasyduckHoitado 9 votes
Maybe if there is a Deadpool 5
9%
L_217Scopeotoe987MysterioH3t3rBlackTuranSilver_Goose 6 votes
Deadpool offer for cash only
76%
SolswerdLuciusVorenusOesername123MorbidCuriositythe_furry_one16wegnerkOrdalcaCupidSix_strings6TheHoodedDormammuGoddessIliasThe_Blue_JaguarRaichu626Gustavo20DjinSbkruebWakanda4Ever278DanielYorkBerserker22Greekhit 48 votes

Comments

• MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Maybe if there is a Deadpool 5
    I hate how I uploaded this before I added the "Never gonna happen" option and cannot edit it into a poll even in the 15 minutes we get. I also seem to be unable to delete it so if it is neither just let me know in the chat.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    cash
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yeah one day they will.
    After gold, platinum, then silver, copper, titanium ....... stainless steel pool then you will have OG DP in crystal.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I wanna see a Coalpool in the game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

BronzePool, SilverPool, JadePool, RubyPool, EmeraldPool, AmythystPool, TitaniumPool, and DiamondPool pls lol.

Stop reviving threads and get off the forums like you said you would.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

BronzePool, SilverPool, JadePool, RubyPool, EmeraldPool, AmythystPool, TitaniumPool, and DiamondPool pls lol.

Stop reviving threads and get off the forums like you said you would.
    What did he do?