**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Languor Node Bugged vs Ham in Mulaney

Languor node is bugged to make you die instantly unless you take a blocked hit. If Ham dashes back at the start of the fight, you die no matter. You also instantly die if you dash back to dodge a heavy at the start.

This is vs Spider Ham final boss in Mulaney special event.

Comments

• HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Watch KT1s video of him completing the event. You can see it at 1 hr 7 min mark. Same thing happened to me yesterday and a few other people confirmed.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Why do you think it's broken? Is not even the first time this node got introduced on a quest
    So you are telling me that it’s working as intended to die 1 second into the fight despite having full health?
    It is intended for your champion to take damage when your power bar reaches 0.
    If you get power in any way, and if that amount gets drained or lost till it reaches 0, then you will take damage
    Did you read my description of the bug? Because the way you describe how it is supposed to work and the way I describe how it is working are different. Hence why I say it’s bugged.

Go watch KT1’s video at 1 hr 7 min mark.
    If you are talking about the power gain buff that he got there, then that was it
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea I was one who wrote about this last night I evaded a heavy and died,looked like something was off.
    So at the very beginning, you get power for one tenth of a second. Then you lose the power in the second tenth of the second taking it back to zero. And then you die less than half a second into the start of the fight. All that is considered working as intended? That’s the worst design in the history of gaming.

I really don’t think that is considered working as intended.
    It's working as intended as per abilities/nodes interactions. Might be something that was kinda missed out upon creation, but it's how it should be as per the rules established
    With something like this I don’t really see any benefits to a player jumping in the post and being like yeah the game is supposed to kill you a half second into the fight without any contact. I mean if Kabam wants to officially take that stance then that is their right. But that is who needs to confirm that they want such a bizarre interaction.