Options

BWCV any good?

I recently got a BWCV 5* and rank 4 ed her immediately, after a few weeks im starting to regret r4 ing her and may b gong for someone like CMM. did i make the right decision?

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    She is a beast mate. She is my first rank 2 six star and definitely no regrets. I think you should just give her more time. Again, she is more of a utility champ than a high damage champ and she fits in nearly every kind of content. She will be your permanent questing team member.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She's so good I aways use her just learn to rotate curses,when u need regen throw SP2 with bleed curse,When u need power control use SP2 with plague debuff,and burst dmg on hell fire on sp2.She's my counter for evey hyperion as he's poison immne so keep on applying poison and u will gain clairevoyance cherges which can nulify his power gain
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    She is beyond god tier, 3 immunities, regen burst damage, power control and huge sp2 and sp3. Learn to use her and she is your best champ.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Was literally asking myself the same yesterday. Just yesterday I a few iso away from R5ing my newly acquired Dr. Doom I pulled Claire Voyant from the quinquennial crystal. I knew already she was classified as beyond god tier ( just like Doom) so before going further with Doom decided to research a bit about her....started reading guides and watching YouTube videos....

... and what I found out blew my mind away. She seems to be nothing short of a Swiss Army Knife champ, can do pretty much anything AND ON DEMAND ( as opposed to other champs that also have lots of utility but you need to wait for obscure rotations ,like SymSupreme and even Doom). All you meed to do is end with a light instead if a medium to change her stance.

Now I'm gonna have to wait to take her to R4 to have a stronger opinion ( gonna take a little while) but what I read/saw was enough to make me put on hold R5ing Doom. Mind you, likely I will eventually R5 them both, but just gotta find out which deserves to go first.

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★
    Doom is better, I'd R5 him first. BWCV is awesome too, and much better when they are immune to her debuff.
    ie, In poison mode its easy to shut down Hyperion
  • Options
    WindsnrosesWindsnroses Posts: 18
    I was in same boat for a while. Regretted taking her to R4, but recently started using her just to counter Rage path in recent cav eq and she carried me through whole path. And I am not even using her properly(only use bleed mode to get regen) . Took her to R5 and for sure not a regrettable rank up.