How should I play and who should I play between these champions to clear act 5.2.4-5.2.5 and 5.2.6

Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Hello fellow summoners, I am currently stuck on act 5 ch 2 quest 4. Last time I asked what should I do to clear the act, some of you told me to upgrade my 4 stars so I did. Now I want to know who should I use for each fight. It is kinda tough since there is masochism so your help would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    I actually just read a post about Thor being a really good masochism counter because his armor break is shrugged by the node which means you can always parry. They’ll be a little longer fights but won’t be too bad. I’d run Thor, ghulk, sentinel, starky, and quake (if you can play her) as your main questing team. Good luck.
  • Byucoug21Byucoug21 Member Posts: 21
    Will3808 said:

I actually just read a post about Thor being a really good masochism counter because his armor break is shrugged by the node which means you can always parry. They’ll be a little longer fights but won’t be too bad. I’d run Thor, ghulk, sentinel, starky, and quake (if you can play her) as your main questing team. Good luck.

Totally agree with what Will808 said, use champs that have various dot or debuff effects so you can parry. Once you beat 5.2.4, make sure you have enough units or revives to face the collector!
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Thank you guys really appreciate it, hope i can become uncollected soon.
  • Tony_02003Tony_02003 Member Posts: 78
    Will3808 said:

I understand and yes I use the team mentioned but Thor was useless honestly I kept parrying and Yellowjacket kept regenerating so I did not know how to use Thor maybe? Plus I feel it’s kinda hard given that the 4 stars are at rank 4, any suggestions in terms of gameplay and on how many units and/or revives needed for the remaining quests? ( quests 4,5 and 6)