**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most effective champ

Anyone been able to test out Cyclops in the new AQ?? If so please post here for the rest of us to watch or even let us know if any crazy numbers are popping up!

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I've tested him out - it works!

(That's Red Cyclops - haven't tried Blue)

Genuinely fun using him, even though he's only 2/35. His Special damage is very solid with the Mutany charges on top of the K-myeke boost.

Will try and catch some screenshots in tomorrow's AQ as have finished for the day.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Used my 1/25 6*, and honestly it was a wasted slot. Even with his increased damage, his utility lacks a lot, to the point where almost any other good champ still outperforms him.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    What is "most effective" about Cyclops? I remember people used to like him years ago when SW and D.Strange were the top champs
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

What is "most effective" about Cyclops? I remember people used to like him years ago when SW and D.Strange were the top champs

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

found the original comment, it has 94 lols

and an insightful
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My sig 60 6s K-Meyeke was landing 5K-plus mediums and 3K-plus lights in AQ.