**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War matchmaking still killing alliances

Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
We are clinging on P3, relatively newly formed group. Won a clutch war to stay P3 spent items ect. We are on the 4.5 multiplier as we lost the second last war and we got a death war match. Its not even close. Every second defender is a R3 six star of sorts. They have 5, six star weapon x wolfies varying from R2 to R3 just as an example. How on earth is that even possible I thought this was fixed. We are now def going to finish p4. The whole season ruined by something that was fixed. This is the guys we were match made with. Not their fault just stating the facts. [Image removed as per forum rules.]
I cant confirm but is that the “COwhale?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Is the war rating the same
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I think we face such problems too.
    most of the times its a gold 3 ally that we have to face, when we are at silver 3 as of now.
    Now, don't say me the rating is same, it wasn't.
  • ARSAMARSAM Posts: 11
    You keep winning then you get matched up against someone twice your alliance rating or even higher!! War huh?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    If war rating is close, then it's a fair match based on the system in place.

But you're complaining about possibly being knocked down from p3 to p4, smh. The more wins, the higher rating, which leads to harder matchups (but not unfair).
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Sometimes you do well for a stretch and move up the board until you hit a buzzsaw. Take the L and move on. It’s just a game.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Asgard doesn’t do war, so they finish in plat 3/4 every season. You’re in the same bracket. Who are they supposed to face in your opinion?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Asgard doesn’t do war, so they finish in plat 3/4 every season. You’re in the same bracket. Who are they supposed to face in your opinion?

you guys for master rewards :smile:
    Dreamin, did you get revenge on rhino yet
    FRITO_Man said:

But they don’t compete for master rewards, they would go 0-12 every season if they matched alliances like us. It bugs me that someone is complaining about a plat 3/4 alliance matching a plat 3/4 alliance. It’s embarrassing

FRITO_Man said:

But they don’t compete for master rewards, they would go 0-12 every season if they matched alliances like us. It bugs me that someone is complaining about a plat 3/4 alliance matching a plat 3/4 alliance. It’s embarrassing
    Nah dreamin I get what your saying. This matchmaking system has been the most fair so far, but there's always that 2% where it gets really wonky and you get a lopsided matchup with a weird war rating difference.
    Still, I would take that 2% for a really high chance of a fair matchup in your own bracket rather than the prestige one
    FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Nah dreamin I get what your saying. This matchmaking system has been the most fair so far, but there's always that 2% where it gets really wonky and you get a lopsided matchup with a weird war rating difference.
    Still, I would take that 2% for a really high chance of a fair matchup in your own bracket rather than the prestige one
    But this one that OP is complaining about is as fair as it gets

FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Wait what's their WR to Asgrd's WR. I only saw Asgrd's WR
    FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Idk, picture isn’t there.

FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Idk, picture isn’t there.
    probably was a close match then lol
    Well the OP might as well try because asgrd doesn't push in war and see how competitive it gets