**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Compensation???? how longer do we have to wait

A few months ago, we received the 6.2 champion fight change compensation, however its been ages since the whole act 6 has been changed and we havent received any form of compensation yet and kabam hasnt updated us on the situation, how long do we have to wait considering that even act 7 is here now

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It doesn’t include Chapter 1 does it?
  • Options

Tiger360 said:

no
    Thought so some guy said it a while back yet nothing was changed in chapter 1, thanks
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

no
    Thought so some guy said it a while back yet nothing was changed in chapter 1, thanks
    They took Buffet off 6.1.1 Sabertooth too
  • Options
    Etm34 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

no
    Crossbones was changed. As far as I know that’s the only change of 6.1. I’d guess we’ll get the compensation by Monday or Tuesday. I’m sure it’s not easy to sort through the different packages they’re giving out
    In that case I definitely would mind a couple revives, and if they’re feeling more generous then some shards but I doubt it :)
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Etm34 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

no
    Crossbones was changed. As far as I know that’s the only change of 6.1. I’d guess we’ll get the compensation by Monday or Tuesday. I’m sure it’s not easy to sort through the different packages they’re giving out
    Difficulty has nothing to do with it, Kabam have probably had it ready for months. They appear to be timing it for Book 2’s release deliberately, which is genuinely decent of them.
    Yeah it’s nice they’re timing it for act 7. I plan on using my package for an abyss run on path 4. Gonna need them for that Luke Cage hahaha.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    Like @DannyB01 said, I think they’re timing it with Book 2 because it’s going to have consumables in it. When they sent out the Champion fight compensation, they received a ton of feedback from people saying they had no content to use the consumables in. By timing it with the release of Book 2 and so close to Variant 6, they are guaranteeing there will be content even the most endgame of players haven’t yet done.
  • Options
    Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115

Tiger360 said:

no

Tiger360 said:

no

Tiger360 said:

no
    Yeah if you have fought crossbones you should get compensation bc he was nerfed
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Another one lol wow
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Why kabam mods keep ignoring such posts deliberately?? They can answer it even if the answer is "we don't have a timeline for compensation at this point of time".... This will be welcomed by everyone....
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    December
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Why kabam mods keep ignoring such posts deliberately?? They can answer it even if the answer is "we don't have a timeline for compensation at this point of time".... This will be welcomed by everyone....

They answered a million times.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

they already answered, how many times do they need to say the same thing? and people keep telling you what they said but you're just gonna ignore it anyway, so why waste their time?