**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Watch the above video to find out☝
    Ps: he totally can
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Not bad, but you need to practice fighting Rhino, trying to parry his dash attacks is a bit risky, yellowjacket’s sp1 is also really easy to fully evade, you may be blocking it too much. None the less, impressive
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited September 2017
    The amount of blocking is too damn high!

Also...evading YJ's SP1 is very easy if you are standing in middle of the screen (not too close to him).

Btw, is this a not very cleverly disguised brag thread? Because skill-wise, you don't have lot to brag about, hehe.
  • Nice video man, well done. Gr is a bad ass forsure.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Am I missing something? Where was the wow moment?
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Try harder lanes
    edited September 2017
    Hzori wrote: »
    Not bad, but you need to practice fighting Rhino, trying to parry his dash attacks is a bit risky, yellowjacket’s sp1 is also really easy to fully evade, you may be blocking it too much. None the less, impressive [/quote

Thanks and will keep the suggestions in mind.
    Ps: that Rhino fight was linked and had all or nothing otherwise usually I just evade his specials
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    The amount of blocking is too damn high!

Also...evading YJ's SP1 is very easy if you are standing in middle of the screen (not too close to him).

Btw, is this a not very cleverly disguised brag thread? Because skill-wise, you don't have lot to brag about, hehe.

Its not a brag post it’s just a post which shares my personal map 6 experience (still new to map 6 its my 3rd one, I think) and as far as evading YJ’s specials go I know how to evade them it was just late for me and I didn’t wanted to take unnecessary risk when I could just regen all that health back.
    Also, AQ is not a place to show skills imo I do intercept a lot in personal questing but when it comes down to the alliance I like to be as careful as possible.
    Thanks for watching the video btw
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    man can feel the haters in here
    3ul3r wrote: »
    you used iceman...

I did and that was cause that Rhino was linked and I was told to take him down with all or nothing cause we were a little behind the other bgs. GR wouldn’t have been good against an all or nothing Rhino and that’s the reading I used Iceman
    Flazinator wrote: »
    Nice video man, well done. Gr is a bad ass forsure.

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    Am I missing something? Where was the wow moment?
    Nope you aren’t missing anything. There wasn’t a wow moment just some very average non wow moments :smile:
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    Try harder lanes
    The thing is that I cannot just take a lane it’s assigned to me. I have 2 immune champs so I usually get bleed paths. Map 6 doesn’t really have very difficult paths (except the caltrops one on day 4 and 5) as long as you have the right champions (starburst can be really deadly trust me)

unknown wrote: »
    man can feel the haters in here

Lol I know thanks for not being one of them :wink:
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    With ghost rider you also want to choose which abilities you wanna use. Since against YJ you wont need Fate seal(L1) nor power drain (L2) that much and since hes a villain youll aplly quite easily those judgements, so id just do 4 hit combos until id have L1 and L2 applied and after that grind to l2 with 4hit combo, apply fury, apply bleed, since after fury it will deal increased damage and with 3 judgements on it will last quite long, L3, heavy regen, and start over,
    Against bleed immunes. I just do light ender combos, and fury preferdably once i have 2+ judgements.

Great advice, this is how people get good damage output with GR especially with longer fights.

O.p. nice vid love GR :)
    With ghost rider you also want to choose which abilities you wanna use. Since against YJ you wont need Fate seal(L1) nor power drain (L2) that much and since hes a villain youll aplly quite easily those judgements, so id just do 4 hit combos until id have L1 and L2 applied and after that grind to l2 with 4hit combo, apply fury, apply bleed, since after fury it will deal increased damage and with 3 judgements on it will last quite long, L3, heavy regen, and start over,
    Against bleed immunes. I just do light ender combos, and fury preferdably once i have 2+ judgements.

Thanks man that is some great advice!
    [quote="vinniegainz;c-141681"
    Great advice, this is how people get good damage output with GR especially with longer fights.

O.p. nice vid love GR :)[/quote]

Yeah GR is turning out to be my favourite champion in the game. Thanks for watching my video, really appreciate when I get good and productive feedback to improve my gameplay.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Also GR:s L1 can permanently shutdown mordos powergain, for the remainer of the fight. You deside if its a good or bad thing.
    Just hit the L1 once hes in power gain to apply fate seal and he wont get power gain buff after fate seal expires.
  • K23K23 Posts: 2
    GR prob my 2nd fav after hype. These screenies are day 4 of 56666 caltrops juggys with link still on in section 3

yhr2t022ge1d.png
    jfkpr3xzrm8u.png
    h1r0v7hnnelg.png
    K23 wrote: »
    GR prob my 2nd fav after hype. These screenies are day 4 of 56666 caltrops juggys with link still on in section 3

yhr2t022ge1d.png
    jfkpr3xzrm8u.png
    h1r0v7hnnelg.png

Damn.That’s awesome !
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Good video. Really hoping to catch the 5* version next month!