**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special ‘button’ issue

iPad Pro 10.5
iOS 14.2 — has happened in previous builds
Game build 29.1.0
Noticed in AQ today. Using Claire V against Prof X final boss
Happens elsewhere too.

Fighting Prof X boss in AQ. Using Claire V. Prof X launches a special, I block, he starts channeling, falter is active. I am NOT mind controlled. I hit my Sp2.... nothing happens, press again, nothing happens. Prof X then combos me to the grave.

Pressing the Special ‘button’ towards the bottom of the graphic results in it not registering at times. I am definitely pressing on the correct space. Is it possible the graphic and actual location of the ‘button’ on screen are not centered with each other? I’ve experienced this over the last several months at least. Most of the time it’s not a huge deal. Take some damage, keep on fighting. It happening during a boss fight is another story due to the amount of atk the bosses have.

Comments

• Happened again in the Side Quest, Legendary. I used Doom against Nebula... Fight going ok, press my Sp1. Doom stands still, small pause, then Nebula punches Doom in the face with one of her specials.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Me too several months now