**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 5 first?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
Appreciate the input from this community on who I should prioritize to bring to rank 5.

I’ve been playing for a few months and a mediocre player at this point, but steadily improving. I became uncollected about 3 weeks back and will soon begin work on Cavalier. I have the materials to rank two of my 5* champs to R5, and will probably have the mats to do one more in another month or so. After that suspect it will be a few months before I can rank another given time to build up mats at my current progression level. The only other background I’ll give is that I just got Ghost and am still figuring her out - jury is out on whether I’m good enough to take full advantage of her, but hope to get there. Definitely not at Quake level yet.

Given all this my current thinking is to take Hyperion up first then Cap IW. If i get skilled enough Ghost will be my 3rd, if not it will be AA. But, would welcome the input from all of you on what you think.

Who to rank 5 first? 16 votes

Hyperion (awakened, sig level 40)
18%
Kill_GreyPrakhar_82BassanoClapper 3 votes
Cap IW (awakened, sig level 200/max)
50%
buffajrAlbi⁴7²00⁴ScrubhanWill3808Yodabolt21Barani7daAGENT_A7Ktofuシ 8 votes
AA (awakened, sig level 112)
6%
Gardener 1 vote
Ghost (awakened, sig level 76 - have the stones to max her but am waiting to make sure I’m good enough to fully utilize her)
18%
AouxWouxLpike25Illusion0410 3 votes
Stark Spider-Man (awakened, sig level 20)
0%
Stealth Spider-Man (unawakened)
0%
Quake (awakened, sig level 20)
6%
Etjama 1 vote
Thing (unawakened)
0%
Sorcerer Supreme (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake (awakened, sig level 20)
    It was my moral obligation to vote for Quake no matter what, but since you're working on your Quake and Ghosting skills right now, I'd go with Hype with CAIW close behind.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Cap IW (awakened, sig level 200/max)
    How did you get so many t5b without becoming cav?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

How did you get so many t5b without becoming cav?

Spent too much money cyber weekend