**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Ham question

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
I’m having trouble understanding why he’s taking the same amount of damage despite having more nonsense in the second image. Additionally, I noticed that when he’s taking degen, if your spider nonsense goes up, it doesn’t actually affect that current degen damage, only future degen effects. Is that supposed to happen?

Edit: the node is brute force, so the degen in the second photo is a different degeneration from the first image.

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    He is also taking damage from bane when at 8 nonsense (should be 120% reduction in potency), similar to brute force as I also had 8 nonsense and I was still taking damage.

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Kabam addressed this a few times already. Those aren't really degeneration debuffs...they aren't passives either. They are like a 3rd type of "debuffs". It is the same story for Gulk's Face me...You just can't prevent the damage from those unless you are indestructible.

Kabam addressed this a few times already. Those aren't really degeneration debuffs...they aren't passives either. They are like a 3rd type of "debuffs". It is the same story for Gulk's Face me...You just can't prevent the damage from those unless you are indestructible.

That’s interesting. Thank you
    Do you have the link to where they said that? It’s just a bit confusing since Spider-Ham can mitigate no retreat, but not bane or brute force. I’d like to know what classifies this ‘other type of effect’
    edited December 2020
    And what about the nonsense increase not affecting current degeneration? Because if it doesn’t affect current degeneration then that would mean that link shield and aspect of nightmares can’t be mitigated