**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about classic ultron...

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Do you think there is any chance of him getting a buff and making him more accessible in the process? I find his comic design to be about 10 times better than his movie one.

I understand that the chances are very low, since he’s a reward for 100% lol and that’s it. But as someone who has 100% lol, I personally wouldn’t care if he became more accessible as a 6* and received a nice buff. He’s one of my favourite villains after all...

Thoughts? Will he get the daredevil treatment where the movie version gets buffed and the comic one doesn’t? I think he will, but I hope not.

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I like the classic Ultrons design, and haven’t even completed LOL. I don’t think they will ever make him more available except for maybe some milestone or challenge to get a 6* one. I can easily see them buffing the movie ultron though
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

I like the classic Ultrons design, and haven’t even completed LOL. I don’t think they will ever make him more available except for maybe some milestone or challenge to get a 6* one. I can easily see them buffing the movie ultron though

Yeah and it’s a shame. I personally think they both deserve a solid buff. It annoys me that such a great villain is locked behind a quest reward so he’s kinda left in the gutter. I’d much rather he was like any old monthly champ, so kabam could still make him relevant to stuff. Shame.