**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery advice

I am at level 57, have 1 spare point to spend and will have 3 more when I reach 60. My current set up is:

Offense:
1 Strengh
1 Great Strengh
3 Courage
1 Pierce
1 Lesser cruelty
1 Lesser precision
5 Cruelty
5 Precision
1 Despair
5 Deep wounds
5 Assassin

Defense:
1 Vitality
1 Greater Vitality
4 Block Proficiency
1 Salve
3 Recovery

Utility:
1 Limber
1 Dexterity
3 Petrify
3 Stupefy
4 Mystic Dispersion

I don't know where to put those extra 4 points. Any advice and why?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    3 Glass canon, for sure in attack! and maybe the 4th in MD 5?
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Well, I was going to spend one more on MD (the one I will get for 100% act 4.4). For the reemaining 4, I hesitate between glass cannon and perfect block...
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Not sure how great 3/3 petrify is beside PI increase, but pacify is very nice 3/3. Decent chance to prevent Magik's limbo, regen/arc overload, thorns, armor up etc. when the opponent is stunned.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'm assuming you have Parry maxed? Your set up is great so far btw. Very similar to mine.

Here are some good options to consider.

GC. Great for boss killing esp if you usually have leftover hp in aw and aq.
    Syg. Good pi boost (at 2 I believe) and can get you out of trouble. Also if you have mordo as AWD then this will make him much tougher. This mastery is most helpful if you usually take on stun immunes since you're liklier to bait heavies.
    Pacify for what @BuckeyeKP said.

I wouldn't do 5 in MD since that would be just for AWD and who knows what's going on with aw at this point. Same with limber. I used to max out limber to make my defenders more stout but again, who knows what aw will look like next week.

Same goes with suicides. I unlocked lc after the core deal a few weeks ago for my aa run. It definitely paid off and some are now using suicides for aw to boost defender rating. I think this is very smart but a risky investment.

Basically anything around aw is a moving Target so if you tailor your masteries around it make sure it's not too expensive for you.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I maxed petrify because I needed points at Utility, to unlock Mystic Dispersion. Stunned opponents gain power much slower, but I confess I would pass if not for MD. Didn't consider Pacify, I confess...

My main goal now is to complete 5.2. I am currently at 5.1.6 and reloading units, potions and revives. My team is 5* Guillotine R2, 4* duped Hulk R4, 4* duped Wolverine R4, 4* duped Scarlet Witch R4 and 4* unduped Gwenpool R4. I have other 4*, of course, but none as good as these. Since I am also not a good player (mess up bating specials, evading, slow reflexes to avoid heavies and specials, etc - The Complete Clumsy Fingers Pack). So, any help to reach that 5.2. would be welcome and my masteries are built towards that.

So, I was just thinking about maxing Perfect Block, to get that (small) extra stun duration. Or Glass Cannon, but I confess I hesitate, don't seem much attack gain. I even considered Lesser Precision, to increase Critical rating...
  • Options
    Glass cannon helps out alot if the health reduction hurts ypu then add one to helth % but the recovery and salve should work best the % basacally keeps your cahmps pi balanced