Glory store

DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I just want to thank Kabam for once again proving that they don’t care about the mid tier player. All the recent improvements are centered around thronebreaker and cavalier are taking it in the shorts. Who needs access to t5c more than a cavalier? The rng required to get that r3 is ridiculous. And before you start with AOL, I just don’t have the time to commit to a full run. Bottom line: I’ve been playing since the beginning, have a very solid roster, completed all content but exploration of 6.2-4 and I’m not even half way to a full t5c in any class. In my opinion giving us a few more ways to get a fair amount of t5c isn’t meta breaking, it’s the decent thing to do.

Happy holidays.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    My point is about a status being dictated purely on randomness. I shouldn’t be expected to take on a game as a second job to get to a certain level. And Exploration of act 6 is closer to 40%. And if you’re already at throne breaker you don’t need t5c as much as a cavalier who is trying to get that r3. Oh and kabam not only didn’t include t5c in the glory store for cavalier they also removed t4c.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Even exploring all of act 6 won’t get me there unless I get lucky enough to get the exact same class of all 25% t5c. So like I said aol is the only choice. There should be more than one option to get there.