**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ai so defensive in aq? Unplayable on Iphone12pro now!!

Aq is ridiculously defensive! Tie that in with the controls on the Iphone 12pro with ur champ just launching forward at random. Its unplayable. Have to use my iphone 7 to play now. Opponents hitting through blocks and after Parry you just stand there not moving! Costing items and units. Not acceptable guys!

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Aq is ridiculously defensive! Tie that in with the controls on the Iphone 12pro with ur champ just launching forward at random. Its unplayable. Have to use my iphone 7 to play now. Opponents hitting through blocks and after Parry you just stand there not moving! Costing items and units. Not acceptable guys!

Still playing on my iPhone 7 and hoping to upgrade soon, but I can confirm it happens on this too. My champ randomly charges a heavy, throws a light or just doesn’t block/ dash back. Costs me revives and health
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I had that happen as well. I thought that i must have some water on my screen, but nope. Iphone 12 pro as well.

Edit:AI hasnt been too bad in map 6.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Something is definitely up with the AI. Map 6 AQ, especially section makes me feel like I'm playing against map 3 AI. Their defensive behavior made it hard to build up my CMM.
  • andre98andre98 Posts: 25
    its really annoying. they fixed it in last season but now you cant even bring champs that need heavy attacks because it can take tens of seconds before the ai even does anything but hold block and dash back. and after waiting for 15 seconds you go to hit in their block. and ofcourse the moment you dash forward you get intercepted and wrecked. so now i just take champs who can take some hits and regen. im so sock of this bs
  • Aq is ridiculously defensive! Tie that in with the controls on the Iphone 12pro with ur champ just launching forward at random. Its unplayable. Have to use my iphone 7 to play now. Opponents hitting through blocks and after Parry you just stand there not moving! Costing items and units. Not acceptable guys!

I just upgraded to the iphone 12 pro as well. The dashing and everything is in another thread. Have not heard whether they are working on it or not, but I'd send my phone to Kabam to test it if that'll get the job done. It's a serious issue and not one that just you are having. As people upgrade and are unable to play, it will absolutely adversely affect this game if not corrected.
  • Tiger360 said:

Still playing on my iPhone 7 and hoping to upgrade soon, but I can confirm it happens on this too. My champ randomly charges a heavy, throws a light or just doesn’t block/ dash back. Costs me revives and health
    I just upgraded from the iphone 7.... it does not.. It ONLY happens when your fingers are oily or sweaty. I am using my iphone 7 just to keep up right now, hoping they will fix the issue. If they don't or can't I won't play any longer.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    The first 2 fights in map 6 AQ (Angela and Beast today) are always ridiculous. Very passive, will just stand there and launch into a heavy, rarely blocks and always ready on an intercept.