**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champs do you think are good candidates for Tune Ups?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thor Rags and Ebony Maw are 2 that immediately come to mind
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

WRIR said:

OGAvenger said:

Cull already received a tune up several months ago I believe. I’d certainly like more BP on him as well, but I don’t see them tuning him a second time..especially over others who deserve a tune up..maybe like BPCW, YJ, Bishop, maybe Red Skull, etc.

How would tuning bpcw or Red Skull make a difference? I think Tune Ups are the the worst of the buffs and should be used on higher tier champs in general to make a difference.
    Red skull could be good without a complete overhaul.
    Maybe an Update then. But he doesn't have a damage ability. Tune Up means literally just number changes.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Vision, Civil Warrior, Groot, Drax
  • Options
    I think electro would be a really good option for a tune up
  • Options
    I would be so, so happy to see a tune up to Ronin. I am a massive fan of his kit and animations, but the numbers just aren't there. A tune up would be so nice, especially since I have him as a high sig 5*.

I also think that Mysterio could do with a tune up for basically the same reason. If he had longer duration on his burst phase or higher base attack he would be a much more viable attacker and much better rounded.

The third and final tune up I would absolutely love to see would be Karnak. I honestly don't think he needs an overhaul since his kit is pretty great. I have a huge soft spot for him since he was my first 5* (and way better than my next 10 pulls if that's possible) but I have to admit his numbers are quite pathetic.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    WRIR said:

Keep in mind, Tune Ups only change some numbers. No new abilities, even if you think they are minor tweeks. So champs that have potential but are flawed by some number would be ideal.

That being said, I think that Cull Obsidian and Silver Surfer would be great candidates for Tune Ups!

Although Cull and Silver surfer technically do place "kind of high" in some people's tier lists, they aren't used or are very annoying to use because of some numbers that Tune Ups could fix. Cull just needs Block Proficiency to match his bulky shield, and Surfer just needs longer buffs!

In general I think Tune Ups are the hardest to make an impact because to do so you need a champ that has the kit, but not the numbers, which is hard to find. What do you think?

Cull Obsidian’s block proficiency can be “fixed” by bringing Guardian
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Dormammu, Civil Warrior, Agent Venom, Black Panther (both), Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen).
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I know it’s a stretch but Cull is so fun to play but his BP just kind of ruins him for me; if champs like CGR can exist I don’t think it would hurt to give Cull better BP